The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help i need to find an employee to work for me building our adult website, there are opportunities to start your features, etc.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Anyone that knows what they are doing is working for cash not 'opportunities'.
But if you would be more specific about the genre of your meaning by *adult* that might help get some response.
Employee means paying a salary and you state no exact amount or range.

Thanks, Graybeard, I appreciate all the advice I can get. Let me be as transparent as possible and lay out what I'm looking for.
I am starting an adult website and I hope to sell adult toys and products as well as lingerie and any other products that the visitors to my site are interested in.
I hope to offer webcam services and indeed any services that will further my goal of owning an adult site that offers members and visitors all the things in the genre at reasonable prices. I really believe it is possible for all parties to be happy with any sales or services and I will do my absolute best to ensure no one is taken advantage of. I have started to build the site and registered the business but, while doing as much research as possible, I can see that I desperately need help in the form of employees or even partners. I strongly believe that any business's greatest assets are the people involved and their attitudes towards the company. I am prepared to discuss partnership-type deals with the right people or pay salaries to others. I obviously aim to earn money with the site but money is definitely not everything or even the most important reason I will do anything to succeed in this

Is this an affiliate site? Or, do you intend to be the end-seller of products or services? There is a huge difference.

I am hoping to be the end seller and service provider for some products and then become an affiliate for other sites, when i have the traffic. I apologise for my lack of understanding, but is it possible to run a pure affiliate site? are they profitable and relevant

Sure you can try to make money as an adult affiliate.
SEO is a long and hard journey especially with adult products.
Buying ads for what you want to market that actually convert is not easy either.

If you are not an experienced developer it will cost $1,000's to develop a site that is a serious contender.
And the cost in reaching your market is $1,000's more.

If you want to make $500 - $1,000 month with affiliate stuff that is possible without making a large investment. If you get lucky you make make considerably more.
disruption-growth-path.png

Timing is everything if you get in after the growth you will make chump change.
Innovative or disruptive products and services are your friend usually.

MI
Back