The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for partners in business...HELP!

harxBax93

affiliate
Hi everybody,

Greetings!

I'm currently building my online ecommerce store and I was wondering if I could hire bloggers, Instagram and forum users to help me drive traffic to my store. Is that possible? I'll give them nice offers so that they like to work with me. If it is possible, can you please give me some ways on how I can reach them?

Any additional advice or suggestion would be much appreciated!

Thank you!

Moved to the General Affiliate Marketing forum because this is not about copywriting. This is about, maybe, content writing to drive traffic. So, it's really about driving traffic, and maybe about affiliate marketing. Too many ifs, ands, and buts in this one.

If you have an eCommerce site, and you need traffic, then the first thing you need to do is highly define your target market. Then your geos.

Once you have these, then determine your budget. Your budget should include your monthly expenses plus the cost of driving traffic. One way, or another, you will pay for the traffic. Whether through affiliates, social engagement, PPC, or other forms of paid traffic.

Deciding which traffic source is best for you will be determined be learning the most successful means by which your competitors acquire traffic. At least at the beginning. Start with one traffic source. Do not attempt to use multiple traffic sources all at once. That would be a formula for an expensive failure. In the end, taking on traffic sources one by one, you can take the time to properly budget each out months in advance, learn how to tweak them for maximum benefit, and then add the next one until you are using all of those that actually properly serve you site, your demographics, and your geos.

Personally, as long as you have a properly built site, I would start with Facebook. As long as your products meet the necessary ad guidelines by Facebook, paid traffic from FB will help you set yourself up to add more traffic sources as you progress.

Last edited:
Hi guys, thanks a lot for the help! I've learned a lot! :)

@azgold I'm planning to go for an affiliate program. Not planning to hire freelancers on per gig basis! I'm looking to look for someone who could work with me long-term.
And the question is, where can I find these decent quality writers? Any suggestion?

@Graybeard Yes, I'm planning to use Google docs. Any other software you can recommend?

What's wrong in using fiverr? Are there lots of scammers there?

Thank you!

And the question is, where can I find these decent quality writers? Any suggestion?

There are many places to find writers. Make sure that you check their portfolio, reviews (if there are any) and links to ensure they are the one who has actually written the samples they send you, or in their portfolio.
  • You can try places like UpWork (I don't know how good they are but I've read positive things)
  • Find an author in your niche on EzineArticles, HubPages, LinkedIn, etc. and contact them (I used to get jobs this way)
  • Post ads in a writer's forum, or a job or gig listing site (Also got jobs this way)
  • Post ads in classifieds (And got jobs this way, too)
  • Post a 'Looking For' or 'Buy' thread in AffiliateFix's Buy/Sell/Trade forum (Quit writing before I got here)
  • Actually, most internet marketing forums have content creators (Yup, got writing jobs there, too)
  • Ask others whose opinion you trust, for a recommendation for the type of writer you're looking for. A word of mouth referral is a great way to find someone! Also, it typically means a great client for the writer. :)
Do some homework to make sure you're getting the quality you want. Also, if there are reviews of their work, check how reliable they are, how easy they are to contact and work with, too.

For your part, ensure that you give super-clear instructions as to what you want, your goal for the piece, who your target audience is, the voice you want, if you're modeling an existing site, any minimum or maximum word count you want, keywords, etc., etc. The more detail, the better.

Writers are wordsmiths, not psychics. :D

Thanks @azgold ! I really appreciate your post. You must be very good at things like this. Maybe we could work together too. If that's fine with you.

How about fiverr? It seems that you're not that into finding quality writers there, why?

banners
Back