The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

looking for dating PP call traffic sources

Craiglist and banner advertising will be good fit to drive quality traffic for any dating offer.
Now a days craigslist traffics are not allowed in many networks. But even I cant create banner advertising because my networks banner html code doesn't set up on ad network exoclick. can you please suggest me some good source for the dating pay per call banner traffics sources and how can I set up the banner code on ad networks successfully?
Thanks in advance

Now a days craigslist traffics are not allowed in many networks. But even I cant create banner advertising because my networks banner html code doesn't set up on ad network exoclick. can you please suggest me some good source for the dating pay per call banner traffics sources and how can I set up the banner code on ad networks successfully?
Thanks in advance
What you needed to you can collect leads from craigslist and send them to follow up email. Then this does not count as Craiglist traffic it will count as email traffic. Another option is you can collect leads from a craiglist redirect to your website where you have host banner ads in the post/sidebar/pop. Then this will not count as Craiglist traffic. Hope you get it.

What you needed to you can collect leads from craigslist and send them to follow up email. Then this does not count as Craiglist traffic it will count as email traffic. Another option is you can collect leads from a craiglist redirect to your website where you have host banner ads in the post/sidebar/pop. Then this will not count as Craiglist traffic. Hope you get it.
got it. but there is a very big problem on post live ads you know.

got it. but there is a very big problem on post live ads you know.
Yes, in case you do spam a lot. Craiglist is pretty much concern about spamming. But if you do the right way then are would be no headaches. You can outsource the work as well. There are several freelancer in the marketplace who can live the ads more than 24hours.

You should contact with those companies who provide pay per call services. They will provide you full information and helps you by generating pay per call leads with the use of some latest technology.

MI
Back