“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Vote for the DOJO!

Guest,

The Dojo is coming back and in a big way.

We need all of you to help decide whether to keep the honored and timeless name as it is, "The DOJO", or change it to something new. VOTE NOW, CLICK NOW for the Dojo Name.

The AffiliateFix Team

Looking bulk email data

Discussion in 'Email Marketing' started by Shourove saha, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Shourove saha

Shourove saha Affiliate affiliate

Hello friends,
    I am looking for help finding quality bulk email data. Looking for USA and International bulk various target niche email data. Anyone know contacts with good data.?

Thanks in advance.

Albertomax1 likes this.
  2. Voluum
  3. Mr. Plan B

Mr. Plan B Moderator moderator affiliate

hello Shourove Saha.
    I personally would never recommend buying used email database from third parties.
    Why dont you create your own list for your particular niche.
    In the long run, you will end up with better conversions.

Albertomax1 likes this.
  4. Certified
    kvchosting

kvchosting New Member Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

Looks good but is this targeted email list?

Albertomax1 likes this.
  5. Albertomax1

Albertomax1 Active Member affiliate

Hello @Shourove saha :)

There are many data sources out there,
    you will have to search and then test them.

Seek and thou shall find. :D

I'm also searching for data and testing as well.
    I am also generating my own opt in data.
    Much success to you....:cool:

6. Shourove saha

Thanks for your info. I hope i well get an update in future.

7. Shourove saha

Have you been bought any data list over there ? If you have any better source to buy email list than pls let me know i well be very happy :) Got bless you.

8. no2pencil

no2pencil Affiliate affiliate

On Fiverr, I used to do a number of web-scraping jobs. A client would provide me a url, along with credentials (if there were any, most often not) to access the data. I would then scrape their site & provide the data. Most often, they were capturing email addresses, or phone numbers. My assumption was this was for marketing.

If you know of sources you would want to capture web data, feel free to let me know & we could work something out.

Albertomax1 likes this.
  9. Mr. Plan B

Interesting.
    But You dont have the authority to shoot out an email to those "Potentially valuable email contacts" is what my point is, as those contacts did not opt in to receive any emails from you.
    I am guilty of Spamming myself, so i dont want to school anyone about email ethics, as Canspam laws are flawed.
    But i would at least not encourage Spamming and bombing random email lists on Public forums. :D

10. Mr. Plan B

When a user opts in on a landing page or a website, he agrees to receive emails from that particular business, not from the entire world.
    But there are always hidden terms and conditions people put on their website when the user signs up.
    As i said earlier, can-spam laws are absolutely flawed, and spammers will always find a way to go around them.
    But in some countries the spam laws are way too strict, for example Canada.
    Having said that, you have a very valid point, people have been using bartered lists for ages, and will keep doing so which are sold as "Opt In" Lists by many websites.

11. eMonetize

eMonetize Active Member affiliate

What niches are you looking for?

12. Abhi Shah

Abhi Shah Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

There are a TON of options for email marketing available, and the best option will most likely depend on what your needs are.

That being said, SwipeMail has a very comprehensive set of tools that makes it one of the best email marketing platforms available for any business looking for an inexpensive and powerful email marketing platform.

When comparing price, SwipeMail Pricing is much cheaper than many of the other platforms. For reference, it is 75% cheaper than MailChimp on average.

13. Shourove saha

Education, Payday, Jobseekers, Financial niches.

MI