The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
Hello friends,
I am looking for help finding quality bulk email data. Looking for USA and International bulk various target niche email data. Anyone know contacts with good data.?

Thanks in advance.

hello Shourove Saha.
I personally would never recommend buying used email database from third parties.
Why dont you create your own list for your particular niche.
In the long run, you will end up with better conversions.

Hello friends,
I am looking for help finding quality bulk email data. Looking for USA and International bulk various target niche email data. Anyone know contacts with good data.?

Thanks in advance.

Hello @Shourove saha :)

There are many data sources out there,
you will have to search and then test them.

Seek and thou shall find. :D

I'm also searching for data and testing as well.
I am also generating my own opt in data.
Much success to you....:cool:

Hello @Shourove saha :)

There are many data sources out there,
you will have to search and then test them.

Seek and thou shall find. :D

I'm also searching for data and testing as well.
I am also generating my own opt in data.
Much success to you....:cool:

Thanks for your info. I hope i well get an update in future.

If you have any better source to buy email list than pls let me know i well be very happy.
On Fiverr, I used to do a number of web-scraping jobs. A client would provide me a url, along with credentials (if there were any, most often not) to access the data. I would then scrape their site & provide the data. Most often, they were capturing email addresses, or phone numbers. My assumption was this was for marketing.

If you know of sources you would want to capture web data, feel free to let me know & we could work something out.

That is always best -- how much does that cost in advertising and time?

I have bought lists years ago for direct mail -- snail mail-- LOL.
They were generally productive and a lot more expensive than email lists -per/name. Also, direct mail (postal snail mail) is comparatively expensive.

Find a seller of a used list and buy a small purchase and verify it --
QuickEmailVerification
I used this to scrub the public email server domains @gmail|@hotmail|@yahoo
100 free test mails.
Anyone have experience with this paid service?
Costs about .01 an email to test them ...

This list was unusual in that is was an industry specific B2B list -- the list was 8 years old!
I was shocked when 65% of the emails verified as deliverable :D
Then I got to thinking business people keep their email addresses --and-- in general -- people maintain old email accounts for reference purposes at least.
I have not mailed out a test yet however I am encouraged -- I thought this was junk and there are 2,500 very potentially valuable email contacts here.

Lesson learned: NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING
Interesting.
But You dont have the authority to shoot out an email to those "Potentially valuable email contacts" is what my point is, as those contacts did not opt in to receive any emails from you.
I am guilty of Spamming myself, so i dont want to school anyone about email ethics, as Canspam laws are flawed.
But i would at least not encourage Spamming and bombing random email lists on Public forums. :D

No, these lists for sale on these websites are advertised as opt-in. When you sign up for lists you opt in to that list.

My own old list I verified was from a previous list of members from one of my forums -- I had a previous business relationship with those on this list -- big difference.
When a user opts in on a landing page or a website, he agrees to receive emails from that particular business, not from the entire world.
But there are always hidden terms and conditions people put on their website when the user signs up.
As i said earlier, can-spam laws are absolutely flawed, and spammers will always find a way to go around them.
But in some countries the spam laws are way too strict, for example Canada.
Having said that, you have a very valid point, people have been using bartered lists for ages, and will keep doing so which are sold as "Opt In" Lists by many websites.

Hello friends,

Thanks in advance.

There are a TON of options for email marketing available, and the best option will most likely depend on what your needs are.

That being said, SwipeMail has a very comprehensive set of tools that makes it one of the best email marketing platforms available for any business looking for an inexpensive and powerful email marketing platform.

When comparing price, SwipeMail Pricing is much cheaper than many of the other platforms. For reference, it is 75% cheaper than MailChimp on average.

MI
Back