The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Landing Page

affiliate
Hey so I don't know how to code and i want to create some good landing pages, the services what are available to create landing pages are average but it still limits my creativity.

I want to design my landing pages then send them off to get them coded, when I have more time i will try to learn some more HTML but until then I cant.

My question to you is what Program/Application should I use to design Web pages for Mobile/Desktop web pages, Adobe, PS also please tell me the version of the software you suggest thanks.

I have done lots of research on the method i am going to use I know what i need to do, the only thing holding me back is the LP and its really frustrating.

hello @2017 and welcome .
what a nice name :)
check out purelander it's a great service .with an amazing support.
you can create landing page easily .
am sure you will like it :)

Like you sir, I have been troubling with Landing pages. And in affiliate marketing, LPs are really important in order to entice and capture the attention of your visitors - that's why LPs play an important role in Affiliate Marketing. As mentioned, I started affiliate marketing without any idea about HTML coding and the like. But thanks to a friend I met here who is helping me. I would like for you to try his suggestion.

I am using Instapage in creating my LPs and I am craeting at least 2-3 LPs per campaign just to track which is converting. I assure you sir, there's no need for you to have all knowledge about HTML. You just have to unlock the creativity deep inside you in creating landing pages. i really recommend you'd try Instapage.

Like you sir, I have been troubling with Landing pages. And in affiliate marketing, LPs are really important in order to entice and capture the attention of your visitors - that's why LPs play an important role in Affiliate Marketing. As mentioned, I started affiliate marketing without any idea about HTML coding and the like. But thanks to a friend I met here who is helping me. I would like for you to try his suggestion.

I am using Instapage in creating my LPs and I am craeting at least 2-3 LPs per campaign just to track which is converting. I assure you sir, there's no need for you to have all knowledge about HTML. You just have to unlock the creativity deep inside you in creating landing pages. i really recommend you'd try Instapage.
REALLY COOL you are trying to help:) .
thanks for sharing .
just one note when it comes to mobile i don't recommand instapages

Hey dude

I found that Dreamweaver and Photoshop are the best tools to create a landing page - but without any coding skills it will be difficult. I'm not a designer either but I know what looks great and converts best, so what I do is simply have a designer/coder do it for me but strictly based on my instructions how I want it to look like.

What I also tend to do is recycle my winning landing page layouts for most of my products and simply swap around the content and the images. That tends to work best for me and it also reduces labour costs.

Hope that helps ;)

My suggestion is that using an HTML building too, you create content without knowing what SEO value you are adding, or missing. It doesn't take much (imo) to learn proper stacking of header columns (h1/h2/h3), paragraph/div tags, strong, bold, & so forth, & then validate good writing practice with a tool like Yoast SEO.

Additionally, I would argue that someone willing to make money for their efforts, should also be willing to put in that little bit of work, when so much time is spent researching market fluctuations & click rates, & so on. Additionally, (just imo), why even build content that you are "guessing" is going to beat your competition on SEO, when you can understand how & why.

MI
Back