The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Cailyn Easton

affiliate
How do you guys keep motivated?
My business is up and running and it seems like now that the excitement is gone - I feel less motivated.
I really need advice on what my partners and I can do to get that momentum up again!! THNX

You have to remind yourself of the dream every day. The motivation wears off but you need to stay at it.

I understand how you feel. The first steps were amazing, every day you achieve something new. But as you move forward it becomes more difficult to advance even further.

Get out of your comfort zone and write down your goals. Have that list in your desk or somewhere you look at every day. It will help you to keep track of your progress.

I think the most important thing is to write goals down. Daily, weekly, monthly, annually. There's satisfaction every time something is crossed off the list. If you have a partner or team, create team goals so that you're working towards something you can measure.

@Cailyn Easton , if thats the case than it simply mean you started this to prove a point / taking chance / motivated by some one else success or simply running behind money.

If yes on any or all .. the best advice ... EXIT!!

Go back to drawing board and write something really you believe and passionate about.

Every human being on this planet of earth has a unique DNA so do the passion.

Best wishes... and stay connected.

I like the goal approach and writing things down to keep focused/motivated. One thing that has always helped me from a goal standpoint (be it daily, weekly, monthly, yearly... be it in life or business related) is to set both an achievable goal and an 'out there/super challenging goal'. The achievable goals keep things ticking/sense of accomplishment that motivate me towards the much more challenging goals.

Hey there!

If everything is stable for now, it doesn't mean it will continue the same way in the future. Affiliate marketing is extremely flexible industry, full of day-to-day changes and challenges!

So what you can do here is to expand your business, or to try another niche (would be good if it's related to the one your are running already). Challenge yourself and your team and there will be no more need for extra motivation! :)

Well myself i read 30 minutes personal development books articles etc ,also y watch "how bad you want succes video" by Eric Thomas .Also i try to remember my purpose everyday ,its not all about earning big money but what you will help you that money ,for example making you a better life ,helping your family ,going to visit world ,and many other reasons

Supreme motivation comes when you have a goal that you really want to achieve, not an exterior goal. For example, if you want to be happy every moment, you need to try to make money out of something that makes you happy. Maybe affiliate marketing doesn't make you happy and that's why you're not that motivated. You then have the option of doing it for the money and finding something else to do as a passion.

Or maybe you master things quickly and then get bored, in which case you could switch. But that means that you need to start all over, in which case money decreases.

You need to think what your goal is and how you can get to it. That's what'll motivate you without problems through thick and thin ;)

Did you choose something you're passionate about? Are you helping others with your business? Have you reached the monetary goal you were dreaming of? All of these things will motivate you if you reflect on them each day. Try making goals from day to day, then month to month and so on. Make up a mission statement to get that fire back. You won't feel that fire every day, but overall, hopefully the majority. Good Luck

MI
Back