The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[JOURNEY] Fritz's Journey to $100/Day in Instagram Marketing

I saw the videos TJ, pretty cool info. Seems that Instagram is actually really HOT, and we hope it stays like that for years.

Hey brother, a friend of mine that is big into Instagram has the Wolf Millionaire course from Carbone. I'm spending a few days with him next week and I'm going to check it out.

Last edited:
Hey brother, a friend of mine that is big onto Instagram has the Wolf Millionaire course from Carbone. I'm soending a few days with him next week and I'm going to check it out.
Cool TJ! Waiting for your feedback then! It's cool to have a trusted feedback of this course.

Good journey, i start on instagram also but i am not getting any clicks on ogmobi offers. Would you like to check my ig page and landing page to give me some tip why there is no any clicks? I can send you it via PM

Day #33, Day #34, Day #35 & Day #36

Guys, sorry about the delay of the stats, I've been really busy, while you make some money online you always want more, so I've been distracted with methods, reading more around, instead of focusing on scaling this one, so since now, will start creating 2-3 accounts per day, with no excuses.
I think this is also part of the journey of making money, get distracted, I think people call this Shiny Object Syndrome or something like that.

Stats:
1417.png

Some days pretty good, some days not.

Summary:
  • Impressions: 794
  • Clicks: 599
  • Conversions: 149
  • Revenue: $37.13 (Wallet Updated)
  • Conversion Ratio: 24.52%

Day #33, Day #34, Day #35 & Day #36

Guys, sorry about the delay of the stats, I've been really busy, while you make some money online you always want more, so I've been distracted with methods, reading more around, instead of focusing on scaling this one, so since now, will start creating 2-3 accounts per day, with no excuses.
I think this is also part of the journey of making money, get distracted, I think people call this Shiny Object Syndrome or something like that.

Stats:
View attachment 6237

Some days pretty good, some days not.

Summary:
  • Impressions: 794
  • Clicks: 599
  • Conversions: 149
  • Revenue: $37.13 (Wallet Updated)
  • Conversion Ratio: 24.52%

Way to go!

Day #38 & Day #39

I did something wrong when starting out, I bought 10 domains for the same niche. I think we should split more, like no more than 20 accounts per niche.

Stats:
1920.png

I should be doing this per day by now. It doesn't matter how many accounts you have really, it's weird. You need a high quantity to make stable +$x. I think with 10 more accounts I may be able to get a consistent $10 per day. Let's see!

Summary:
  • Impressions: 445
  • Clicks: 282
  • Conversions: 53
  • Revenue: $13.01 (Wallet Updated)
  • Conversion Ratio: 18.76%

God, I love your tenacity!

You are making money consistently and your conversion rates are pretty darn good!

I have complete faith in your ability to find the key to rock this.

How long are you spending on your campaigns and account creations per day?

God, I love your tenacity!

You are making money consistently and your conversion rates are pretty darn good!

I have complete faith in your ability to find the key to rock this.

How long are you spending on your campaigns and account creations per day?
Thanks for always replying @azgold! Really, it motivates me a lot.

Some days I spent more hours than other days, but in general, the only thing I do is setting up accounts, which takes me about 40 minutes each account. Some days, like today, I needed to make a new responsive landing page for a new BH niche, so it took me like 4 hours taking code from here, there, to build up this "generator" for a new game.

So, it really depends, if you had all the landing pages ready, and content lockers, I think this method only takes about 30-40 minutes per account. You can make many accounts you want, that's will depend on how much money your IG empire gives you. I try to make about 3 or 4 per day but some times it's boring, and I give up on 2, 3, or even 1. Depends on the day!

I just love the fact that you people are always having milestone as the driving goal of the tasks in this field. That is exactly what you need to have in order to make the both ends meet. Slowly by slowly, you will grow the magnitude of your milestone and you will therefore doing more than 100 dollars a day. Instagram is a great platform where not very people have ventured.

Day #40

40 days, seems like I started yesterday, well is not that much but yet, happy to share this with you guys.

Stats:
21.png

New record I think, hope this sticks like this for the whole week, which is pretty hard to achieve.

Summary:
  • Impressions: 250
  • Clicks: 162
  • Conversions: 44
  • Revenue: $15.08 (Wallet Updated)
  • Conversion Ratio: 27.16%

Day #40

40 days, seems like I started yesterday, well is not that much but yet, happy to share this with you guys.

Stats:
View attachment 6261

New record I think, hope this sticks like this for the whole week, which is pretty hard to achieve.

Summary:
  • Impressions: 250
  • Clicks: 162
  • Conversions: 44
  • Revenue: $15.08 (Wallet Updated)
  • Conversion Ratio: 27.16%
Good luck hope you make 100$ a day
as soon as possible

Fede, there are some people who have been trying to make money online for years and not doing as well as you.

<*Insert the sound of applause here*>

You are consistently getting conversions and you keep plugging away at it. Can't wait to see how far you take this!

banners
Back