Summary:
  • Impressions: 142
  • Clicks: 116
  • Conversions: 39
  • Revenue: $12.88 (Wallet Updated)
  • Conversion Ratio: 33.62%

Thanks @phoenixhaxor! I'm using 18.

Thanks Nicolo'! :)

Thanks a lot French! Thanks for following every day :)

Hey pal! Thanks a lot, I'm using 18 accounts with 2 different niches.

azgold girl, thanks a lot for following my journey every day! I really appreciate that!

No problem! I enjoy a lot doing this journey as we both learn a lot, believe me, I learn a lot from your feedbacks as well. Honestly, it takes me about 40 minutes to set up each account, I think that makes the difference between me and other journeys with mass banning. You can set up 3 per day easily, with no rush.

Thanks for following and your wishes, the best for you mate!
Hi Frtiz,

Thank you very much for your reply! Wow! It's awesome! It's a set and forget system!

Love your story
How did you manage to get higher clicks per account?
I have the problem where the amount of clicks is too low and that's the reason for the low conversions

Day #27

Stats:
View attachment 6175

Hope to continue like this...

Summary:
  • Impressions: 142
  • Clicks: 116
  • Conversions: 39
  • Revenue: $12.88 (Wallet Updated)
  • Conversion Ratio: 33.62%
Well done mate! I am gonna follow your journey but i will do it from different angles (testing).
And i will see how it goes! I am gonna share my journey with other members in this forum.
Btw, what Instagram simulator for PC do you use, in case you are doing this via PC.

Sorry all, I have been doing some testing with a lot of things, not only in Instagram, but seems that YT works very well to with this method. I haven't tried it yet, but I will, so keep reading! :)

Hi Frtiz,

Thank you very much for your reply! Wow! It's awesome! It's a set and forget system!
It is depending on how you manage to make the less mistakes possible. Example, when I moved to a VPS, I had to reset all proxies, not only that, but I assigned like 3 different proxies to the same account. They all requested password reset, some phone verify, thank god they are still alive!

Your conversion rate keeps going up, up, up! Definitely going in the right direction. :)
Thanks girl! Hope to!

Love your story
How did you manage to get higher clicks per account?
I have the problem where the amount of clicks is too low and that's the reason for the low conversions
Hey @TrafficYoda, thanks for reading my journal. I don't know if I'm getting good clicks. I hear people making more/less money with the same clicks, so it depends on WHO-KNOWS-WHAT.

If clicks are low, then try to make your accounts more unique and attractive, also, track your LPs to see which converts better (There are like 3 different LPs around Google Search for "Free Followers").

Good luck!

Well done mate! I am gonna follow your journey but i will do it from different angles (testing).
And i will see how it goes! I am gonna share my journey with other members in this forum.
Btw, what Instagram simulator for PC do you use, in case you are doing this via PC.

Cool! You will make it! Waiting for your journey! I'm using Bluestacks.

Loving this journal. Your revenue is growing day by day. Hope you reach your next milestone very soon. Best of luck :)
Thanks @internalsoul! I hope, revenue is very weird, some days you are $12, some days you earn $3, It's very hard to track what's going on there.

Update BELOW!

Day #28 - Day #29 - Day #30

Stats:
3.png

Well, as you see, revenue went down. I think that around weekends I have ton more clicks. Anyway, I haven't created any additional account, I must work on this.

Just reading about other working method as well, which I will try and talk about.

Summary:
  • Impressions: 477
  • Clicks: 273
  • Conversions: 66
  • Revenue: $14.43 (Wallet Updated)
  • Conversion Ratio: 25.29%

Last edited:
If you ever get a chance to look through Anthony Carbone's materials on Instagram, you may pick up a few more tips and tricks for scaling on Instagram. I'm going through some of his materials now. Seems to be current and productive. Maybe help you kick it up a gear.

Great job Fritz!

If you ever get a chance to look through Anthony Carbone's materials on Instagram, you may pick up a few more tips and tricks for scaling on Instagram. I'm going through some of his materials now. Seems to be current and productive. Maybe help you kick it up a gear.

Great job Fritz!
Hey TJ! Thanks a lot for reading my journal, I will check Anthony Carbone out for sure, looking for him right now! Thanks for the tip

The Wolf Millionaire guy is from Sudbury! Ontario. Canada. He's a fellow Canuck!

I'm feeling kinda proud right now, especially since he is from Sudbury (the rest of us can only think of it as the dirty nickle plant city in the middle of nowhere). :)

He's got some YouTube videos worth looking at Fede!

This is the first of four from January.

I saw the videos TJ, pretty cool info. Seems that Instagram is actually really HOT, and we hope it stays like that for years.

The Wolf Millionaire guy is from Sudbury! Ontario. Canada. He's a fellow Canuck!

I'm feeling kinda proud right now, especially since he is from Sudbury (the rest of us can only think of it as the dirty nickle plant city in the middle of nowhere). :)
You MUST feel proud about him. You know, I don't know ONE person from my country that did 6 figures or at least 5, well-known or something. It's disapointing, and I hope they just don't like to teach or be public. People here are 9-5 lovers.

Day #32

Stats:
575.png

I had enough trying other methods, will start creating accounts right now. Hope to see some growth.

Summary:
  • Impressions: 175
  • Clicks: 119
  • Conversions: 23
  • Revenue: $5.75 (Wallet Updated)
  • Conversion Ratio: 19.32%

MI
Back