The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[JOURNEY] Fritz's Journey to $100/Day in Instagram Marketing

Fede, there are some people who have been trying to make money online for years and not doing as well as you.

<*Insert the sound of applause here*>

You are consistently getting conversions and you keep plugging away at it. Can't wait to see how far you take this!
I myself have been trying to make money online for years, I think when you just keep and keep going, you start to find the treasure, at least a little of it, so for those people who are still trying, don't give up!

Thanks again @azgold, I'm still working day after day to achieve my final milestone. Actually today (day #41), it's going extremely good, can't wait to show you all.

Day #41

Stats:

22may.png

Cool day, close to the next milestone. I'm working hard to improve CR. Weekends are always great, but good offers are quickly capped by afternoon.

Summary:
  • Impressions: 283
  • Clicks: 191
  • Conversions: 71
  • Revenue: $21.46 (Wallet Updated)
  • Conversion Ratio: 37.17%

Congrats, you are doing really well since your ffirst day!

Your CR is really high, you must be picking a right niche.

I have finished your long 9 pages thread and it was amazing. The only problem I have is - I read a lot but rarely take action. I am kind of a aged member of this group but are far behind of you guys due to inactivity and less actions taken.

I should stop procrastinating and start taking action from now on.

Keep posting your tips mate. :)

I have finished your long 9 pages thread and it was amazing. The only problem I have is - I read a lot but rarely take action. I am kind of a aged member of this group but are far behind of you guys due to inactivity and less actions taken.

I should stop procrastinating and start taking action from now on.

Keep posting your tips mate. :)
Thanks for reading pal! Well, nothing is gonna happen if you just read. So, start taking action!

Day #43

Stats:

24.png

4 days on a row getting +$10/day income, 6 more days to get to my 10/day goal! Pretty exciting, need to work a little more on accounts quantity. Getting some low CR this days... but making more $, weird.

Summary:
  • Impressions: 270
  • Clicks: 201
  • Conversions: 39
  • Revenue: $14.16 (Wallet Updated)
  • Conversion Ratio: 19.40%

Day #45

Stats:

26.png

4 days left to reach 10 consecutive days earning +$10/day.

There's so much yet to be made, more accounts, trying different sources, etc. This is endless and really auto pilot, it's very exciting!

Summary:
  • Impressions: 280
  • Clicks: 162
  • Conversions: 35
  • Revenue: $10.53 (Wallet Updated)
  • Conversion Ratio: 21.60%

Last edited:
banners
Back