The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

[JOURNEY] Fritz's Journey to $100/Day in Instagram Marketing

Feluba

affiliate
Hello Affiliates,

Welcome to the Hunger Games! ... just wanted to say that...

Introduction

My name is Fritz, actually not, is Fede, so you can call me Fede, Fritz is my name in German. I've been studying a lot of A.M, getting some Udemy courses, read some books, being in this forum, but it's like you never find out which is the first step, yes, you may say a campaign, but how, with what kind of traffic source, with what offer, what bid and if it needs a LP, etc. Well, this doesn't sound like an intro at all, so... I have over a year of reading a lot, I took action in some $0 profits short term projects with different friends which end up in nothing, just local business like web design and programming.

I work 9-5 as a Senior Java Developer, so I can manage well with code, I also made a course of Photoshop, I can make some good looking LP, promo images, etc. Basically, in the techincal way I'm good, but I think this part is not even the 10% of this business. That's why I'm trying to learn so much about Digital Marketing.

I worked 1 year as a Unity3D Game Developer, developing games for Android and iOS, then 1.5 years as Native Android Developer, developing Android apps.

My main goal right now is to start hiting some milestones (check at the end of post), and quit my job to make a living out of this, help my family out, buy dresses and shoes to my girlfriend and bring joy and happiness to my beloved ones.

Brief Story

I was born in a little city, in a little country in South America, I was born in the tipical hard-working non-academic family, my parents never finished High School, my father is an entrepreneur, he has supermarkets, and my mom is a seller since she started working at 13 years old. My two brothers are not entrepreneurs, they do 9-5 with such an accomplishment that totally sucks, I think I got all the DNA from my parents multiplied by 3, I want independence, I don't want to work for anyone else than me. I want to make a living out of Internet and live a life of freedom and joy. I came to the country's capital to study Computer Engineering, but it didn't take more than a year to realise that it was not the way to go. Now, I work as a Java Developer in a well known company, wasting 9 hours of my life per day. I'll work hard to quit the job and live the life I want to live. Every day, after work, I spent between 4-6 hours learning Affiliate Marketing. Weekends all day long.

First Convertion

My first convertion... What a feeling, being's believing, I can have it all, now I'm dancing for my life, just kidding. For real, my first $1 was like "Ok, people actually buy/submits this things.". When I went to sleep one day with $0.20 and woke up with $2.45, I though "I make money while I sleep", that's a huge feeling! Really, I think of it over and over again, and I really was making money while sleeping, not that much by now, but will reach my goal soon! NOTE: Didn't have my first payout yet!

My Setup

- VPS: BlueHost
bluehostsetup.jpg

Summary: I think is a bit low, but to start out is OK.

- Shared Hosting and Domains: Hosting Professional from Namecheap. +10 different .site domains pointing to VPS.
Summary: Shared Hosting was bought before VPS, it is in stand by right now.

- F/UF Bot: FollowLiker

Summary: FL is working great for the moment.

- IG Accounts: 1-year old accounts

Summary: Bought some aged accounts, they are not cheap and my budget right now is pretty low, the idea is to get some revenue and then buy more.

- Private Proxies: Semi-dedicated Proxies
Summary: Refreshed each month.

- Low-end laptop: My laptop sucks, I had a great desktop PC which I had to sell because of financial problems, I borrow this VAIO from my brother which has more than 8 years since bought, but works not too bad.

The Plan

The plan is going middle-term, not to aggresive doing mass following, but also not too slow. This are 1 year old accounts, so It may be harder to get banned from IG. Will be adding between 2 and 4 accounts per day to the bot, doing F/UF, no likes and shares for now.

$ Wallet

Total Income: $333.25
Initial: $8.09

DAY #1: +$1.17
DAY #2: ~$0.00
DAY #3: +$0.50
DAY #4: +$1.00
DAY #5: +$0.85
DAY #6: +$1.25
DAY #7: +$4.47
DAY #8: +$1.99
DAY #9: +$2.35
DAY #10: +$3.33
DAY #11: +$3.25
Day #12: +$1.71
Day #13: +$5.45
Day #14: +$6.22
Day #15: +$7.01
Day #16: +$4.25
Day #17: +$2.51
Day #18: +$2.24
Day #19: +$5.66
Day #20: +$8.69
Day #21: +$3.75
Day #22: +$3.95
Day #23: +$7.21
Day #24: +$8.53
Day #25: +$6.64
Day #26: +$10.22
Day #27: +$12.88
Day #28: +$5.57
Day #29: +$5.05
Day #30: +$3.81
Day #31: +$11.70
Day #32: +$5.75
Day #33: +$12.04
Day #34: +$9.76
Day #35: +$10.23
Day #36: +$5.10
Day #37: +$8.39
Day #38: +$5.96
Day #39: +$7.05
Day #40: +$15.09
Day #41: +$21.46
Day #42: +$13.19
Day #43: +$14.16
Day #44: +$16.99
Day #45: +$10.53
Day #46: +$14.83
Day #47: +$12.10
Check out the Spoiler for day-by-day Wallet details.

Total Income: $333.25

Milestones
  • Hit $1 in one day
  • -> Make +$1 for 10 consecutive days
  • Hit $5 in one day
  • -> Make +$5 for 10 consecutive days
  • Hit $10 in one day
  • -> Make +$10 for 10 consecutive days
  • Hit $25 in one day
  • -> Make +$25 for 10 consecutive days
  • Hit $50 in one day
  • -> Make +$50 for 10 consecutive days
  • Hit $100 in one day
  • LAST GOAL: Make +$100 for 10 consecutive days
Thanks for reading, will update soon!

Fritz.

Last edited:
Wow, it seems my thread did inspire many from starting Instagram Journey, I'm surprised I have such influenced.

Anyway good luck! You are way lucky to have aged account to start with well most people struggle to have one since they hardly be founded one, I did say appreciate your sources, don't expose to the others.

Wow, it seems my thread did inspire many from starting Instagram Journey, I'm surprised I have such influenced.

Anyway good luck! You are way lucky to have aged account to start with well most people struggle to have one since they hardly be founded one, I did say appreciate your sources, don't expose to the others.
I started with 30 new accounts, all got banned. Then bought aged ones, let's see how they do. Thanks for posting!

Very well constructed thread :)
Will follow your journey :)

Can i ask where did you buy 1year aged IG accounts from? :)
And what proxies are you using?

Thanks

I know where you can get some IG accts. PM me for details if you're interested..

watching this thread as I am in a very similar position, where I am very techy but am a bit shit on the rest

Day #1

What I did:
Well, first day of the journey. Some shit happened, I came home and my computer just crashed, I restarted it 5 times and each time crashed, so I had to factory reset it, losing all the information I got until now.

For the 4 accounts I had, I can recover 3, because I have it's emails and passwords in other place, just lost one.

So, I did nothing, just factory reset the computer.

What I will do:
Today I'm going to recover the accounts and I'm willing to create 1 or 2 more by now. And of course, activate the bot, it is off right now, so the estimate earnings for Day #2 is $0.

Stats:
Day1.jpg

Summary:
  • Clicks: 9
  • Convertions: 4
  • Revenue: $1.17 (Wallet Updated)
  • Convertion Ratio: 44%

Last edited:
Day #2

What I did:
Got home, tried to make Vultr VPS work, installing apache2 and vsftpd, but it takes so much time to set it up in a good way, it is a cheap VPS, but it is expensive the time you spend configurating and learning how to set up everything.

Because of that, I just destroyed all my servers in Vultr and signed up in Bluehost with a standard VSP, and this is what I was looking for! Everything is already set up, domains, dns zones, ftp, /www, everything! So, will pay 3 times what I was paying in Vultr, but it pays itself.

Budget Updated: -$52.81

Also, I changed all my domains NameServers to point to the BlueHost VPS, and everything is set up to start recovering the accounts and turn the bot on.

What I will do:
I MUST recover the 3 lost accounts, that at least, then if I have time will create more. I have not sleep very well, but whatever, it's almost friday! :D

Stats:
1.jpg

Just as expected, no convertions as the accounts are all off. Hope to get some $ tomorrow...

Summary:
  • Impressions: 2
  • Clicks: 2
  • Convertions: 0
  • Revenue: $0
  • Convertion Ratio: 0%

Last edited:
Day #3

What I did:
Got home from work, I double-checked my landing pages source codes, that everything is set up OK, and then upload them to the VPS. Once that was done, I had to add my previous domains as "Addons", so did it to all of them, test them, all working fine. Everything is ready to recover the lost accounts.

I recover the three accounts I lost, change their passwords and set them up. Also, I set up two additional accounts.

So now I have 5 accounts running and making money.

What I will do:
Well, It's friday, but will work anyway, my plan for today is set up 2 accounts or 3 more at night. Weekend will be very productive! Also, I'm planning to split test 3 different landing pages for the same Content Locker, what do you think?

Stats:
Day3.jpg

This is weird, I think just one guy came and download 2 apps. Anyway, no traffic due to inactivity. Will be better tomorrow for sure!

Summary:
  • Impressions: 3
  • Clicks: 1
  • Convertions: 2
  • Revenue: $0.50 (Wallet Updated)
  • Convertion Ratio: 200% (lol)

Day #4

What I did:
Got home from work, again. I password-reset one account, and create a website for my brand, check it out here. I shut down the laptop the whole night, not only the laptop, but almost everything connected to power, there was a strong twister at my country, and there's an orange alert to all the region, so it is better be safe and don't play with nature, there will be thunderstorm for the next 5 days.

What I will do:
Today, I will set up the newsletter list for my brand, and then set from 3 to 5 new accounts up. Also, I'm planning to add CPA campaigns to this journey, I'm reading a lot and I know I must take action and not wait for the "best opportunity", but I want to make sure that, from what I know, I choose the best reviewed options.

Stats:
Day4.jpg

Traffic is starting to generate some conversions, I think between $1-$2 per 5 accounts, it's not that bad, but could be a lot better. Will try to optimize traffic.

Summary:
  • Impressions: 24
  • Clicks: 17
  • Convertions: 4
  • Revenue: $1 (Wallet Updated)
  • Convertion Ratio: 23.52%

Last edited:
Day #5

What I did:
Yesterday I did not much about this method, I saw some YT videos about CPA Marketing, trying to learn a bit more about the business, and also reading a lot about AdWords. I made a LP for a Clickbank product, and tried to promote it on AdWords but I got no impressions, so something I'm doing bad. Anyway, just took a break on this method.

What I will do:
Today, I will set 4 or 5 accounts up, I must hit min. $1.5 per day with 10 accounts, or I hope so. The CR is steady at 25% everyday. Also, I will watch an AdWords tutorial/course on YT, if I start something with CPS will open another journey, so will not mix with this.

Stats:
Day5.jpg

Same as yesterday, average of $1 per day with 5 accounts.

Summary:
  • Impressions: 21
  • Clicks: 14
  • Convertions: 3
  • Revenue: $0.85 (Wallet Updated)
  • Convertion Ratio: 21.42%

MI
Back