The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

I've been away a LONG time. Need help.

beezersdad

affiliate
Ok, I'm not normally a begger, actually I rarely even ask for help as I can usually do 5 minutes of research to answer 99% of questions. But I've found myself in a predicament. I lost my job in June due to covid. A job I've worked at for over 10 years... and after months of fighting with unemployment, I was Denied... somehow? Anyways I was riding out my savings the past few months taking the time to fix up my house and finish a few large projects on my honey doo list. I figured I'd be back working soon and decided to use the time to get things done I normally wouldn't have the time for. Well, I've been passively applying for jobs since I left my last job... and VERY actively the past month... with NO promises... barely a callback. I have one promising job lined up, but its not guaranteed and I've not heard back after the assessment yet. (Fingers Crossed) but I'm seriously sweating now as my savings are taking a massive hit... (I'm down to less than 2 months of living expenses) As I was sitting in bed last night I remembered my whole make money online obsession I had years past and this forum came to mind.

My question is, are there any methods you all are using or know of that can bring in at least 500 a month or so... immediately or at least within this month? Please I'm Frantically searching for methods, but since I have been away for so long I've forgotten a lot of the jargon and I'm getting thrown endlessly through the make money online scam loop... given my state of mind I can't (panic) I cant decide on a method I feel is worth my time, since i effectively have one shot and about a month to do it. My family depends on me. My wife has a hereditary immunodeficiency which makes my family Extremely HIGH risk with even the normal flu... Not to mention COVID ... She homeschools my two kids, and I cant just run out and get any normal job due to the risk of bringing germs home.

Thanks!!

Why do so many wait to the last minute and while in crisis to come to affiliate marketing with hopes of an overnight success? So many exhaust all other hopes while in crisis and then turn to groups like us for an immediate financial solution.

I am not trying to be insensitive, however, the truth is you should have turned to this group when your troubles started and not when you are on your last few dollars and out of time. You are telling us you are broke and desperate. We all can very easily feel you pain and understand the overwhelming situation you are in, but none of us can wave a magic wand to cure your ills.

I see you joined Feb 5, 2014 and only ever made 7 posts. That doesn't show much of an interest in succeeding back then. The industry has evolved immensely in your absence since then. If you plan to succeed now, the demands of the industry are going to immediately place a financial burden on you for the tools you will need to succeed. Those that wish to earn the quickest are required to be competitive. You have to be able to compete to be successful. To be competitive enough today you will need a tracker, and intelligence platform subscription (maybe two), a VPS, and a good budget for traffic. If you invest in those and really put your best foot forward with your time and taking action with the advice from the membership, you have a chance to finally dig yourself out of the proverbial hole you are in.

Many of us fully understand what being in crisis is. I've been there, as have an abundance of us in this membership. Many of the most successful people in the world have found themselves in that situation at some point in their lives. Most of us have felt the sharp blade of financial desperation on our necks over our lifetimes and we all see how horrible the situations are for so many like yourself today. We feel it, some of us have family and close friends in crisis right now. We feel their pain, as well as yours, so deeply!

If you want to truly make this a successful effort to start a new affiliate business and succeed by it, then buckle up, strap yourself in, be prepared to make some investment, and dig your heels in hard!

Start with CPA, PPV, Lead Gen, or something similar. You have to start from the beginning with paid traffic. Understand, you will not earn from your initial efforts. You have to spend some of the traffic budget to learn how to manage your traffic, target your traffic, select the right offers, etc. Decide to either use an affiliate network or an affiliate program. Loads of choices to make and the only way to make those choices is by doing research here in past threads and posts, asking loads of questions of the membership, and taking the time to read everything you can that the vendors are posting about what is working for their current affiliates.

It's time to get busy, take action, and start building your skill sets if you really are prepared to devote yourself to a level of success that will turn your frown upside down!

I'm really sorry to hear of your plight. This pandemic has tragically altered so many lives! But the silver lining, such as it is, is that it sometimes can drive people to a new path or opportunity. Sounds like your circumstances are doing that for you right now.

Always take note of the advice offered you by @T J Tutor . He has a ton of long experience in this industry. And when he tells you the fastest way forward is to bust your butt, believe him and get prepared to do it. This will be your business and possibly your livelihood. Things get easier as your skills improve. It's still work but you'll be able to function faster and more effectively once some things become second nature to you.

Regarding your financial investment....you can start off with free or free trials. Check the Resources section here, we have a number of vendors you can get started with.

For example, ClickerVolt and Bemob are trackers that can be used free and there are a number of other good and reputable companies that have free accounts or offer free trials. Gives you a chance to test run platforms, plus it's a no-cost way to learn tracker setup.

Watch for Black Friday sales and the like. I know that one year, Adplexity (spy tool) was offering a fantastic discount here in the forums. Many vendors also offer sales on traffic or tools in their Resource threads. Also, you can check if there's a way you can save some money via the Discounts page.

Regarding a VPS (or any kind of hosting), never go for free or one of those that offer hosting in exchange for forum postings or something. Really bad idea. Performance is typically awful.

If you need a refresher, I'd encourage you to check out the WIKI.

We have a number of Case Studies, Guides and Tutorials, as well.

Once you're ready, you can start a follow-along journey and members will help you as you go.

Meanwhile, very best of luck and don't hesitate to start a thread and let us know if you have any questions or need help. We'll do whatever we can.

My question is, are there any methods you all are using or know of that can bring in at least 500 a month or so... immediately or at least within this month?
Why do so many wait to the last minute and while in crisis to come to affiliate marketing with hopes of an overnight success? So many exhaust all other hopes while in crisis and then turn to groups like us for an immediate financial solution.

I am not trying to be insensitive, however, the truth is you should have turned to this group when your troubles started and not when you are on your last few dollars and out of time. You are telling us you are broke and desperate. We all can very easily feel you pain and understand the overwhelming situation you are in, but none of us can wave a magic wand to cure your ills.

I see you joined Feb 5, 2014 and only ever made 7 posts. That doesn't show much of an interest in succeeding back then. The industry has evolved immensely in your absence since then. If you plan to succeed now, the demands of the industry are going to immediately place a financial burden on you for the tools you will need to succeed. Those that wish to earn the quickest are required to be competitive. You have to be able to compete to be successful. To be competitive enough today you will need a tracker, and intelligence platform subscription (maybe two), a VPS, and a good budget for traffic. If you invest in those and really put your best foot forward with your time and taking action with the advice from the membership, you have a chance to finally dig yourself out of the proverbial hole you are in.

Many of us fully understand what being in crisis is. I've been there, as have an abundance of us in this membership. Many of the most successful people in the world have found themselves in that situation at some point in their lives. Most of us have felt the sharp blade of financial desperation on our necks over our lifetimes and we all see how horrible the situations are for so many like yourself today. We feel it, some of us have family and close friends in crisis right now. We feel their pain, as well as yours, so deeply!

If you want to truly make this a successful effort to start a new affiliate business and succeed by it, then buckle up, strap yourself in, be prepared to make some investment, and dig your heels in hard!

Start with CPA, PPV, Lead Gen, or something similar. You have to start from the beginning with paid traffic. Understand, you will not earn from your initial efforts. You have to spend some of the traffic budget to learn how to manage your traffic, target your traffic, select the right offers, etc. Decide to either use an affiliate network or an affiliate program. Loads of choices to make and the only way to make those choices is by doing research here in past threads and posts, asking loads of questions of the membership, and taking the time to read everything you can that the vendors are posting about what is working for their current affiliates.

It's time to get busy, take action, and start building your skill sets if you really are prepared to devote yourself to a level of success that will turn your frown upside down!

The best forum post I have read so far

Leads
Generate leads to make money straight away
Some business owner will pay $100 for leads

Do it like this

1. Choose a service (there are thousands) like
  • Interior Painting
  • Moving Help
  • Home Cleaning
  • Furniture Assembly
  • Handyman Service
  • Hanging Pictures & Shelves
  • Office Cleaning
  • TV Mounting
  • Contactless Pick-up/Delivery
  • Read full list
2. Choose a location
3. Setup website
4. Start promoting

All the information you need is free & waiting for you
Just you need to do what @T J Tutor said "dig your heels in hard!"
Plus "you can start a follow-along journey" like @azgold said
Its the best thing I did
I make mistake every day and other members help
Everyone here is helping you, except for BS or not trying

Only way you will fail is if YOU quit

Thank you guys. I know it's going to be hard, and never once will i expect to receive anything without putting in the work. My only issue was making up my mind on where to put forth my effort. @EuronGreyjoy Thank you, I honestly never thought of Lead Gen, but will most definitely research that method. Thank you.

Ok, so i have some questions. I understand the concept, (i think... lol) Local lead gen for specific services. I build a website specific to a certain location, and service... gather leads and then offer these leads to local companies.
My question is, let's pretend I'm working on heating and cooling in my area.. I haven't chosen a company yet so I can't promise an estimate, or phone number... why is anyone going to give me their info if i'm not going to immediately give them something they are looking for? Maybe I'm missing something. I probably have a lot more questions, but this one is has me stumped. I'm researching in the meantime... but maybe I've got the whole idea wrong.

Ok, so i have some questions. I understand the concept, (i think... lol) Local lead gen for specific services. I build a website specific to a certain location, and service... gather leads and then offer these leads to local companies.
My question is, let's pretend I'm working on heating and cooling in my area.. I haven't chosen a company yet so I can't promise an estimate, or phone number... why is anyone going to give me their info if i'm not going to immediately give them something they are looking for? Maybe I'm missing something. I probably have a lot more questions, but this one is has me stumped. I'm researching in the meantime... but maybe I've got the whole idea wrong.

Its some good questions
This is how I would do it
Follow everything in my 1st post
It works best when you do for your own city
Here's where I do things differently (1) --> List all the companies for free
Example, I search painter in Boise
Landing page is all painters in Boise, Idaho
Alot of painters, right?
Here's where I do things differently (2) --> Go on Google My Business OR Trust Pilot and only include painters with 4.5 / 5 stars or above
Now you have traffic
Then you add sign-up box, paid ads, outbound calls, and contact painters to set up deals
You can rank very fast
PPC when you have a clear plan
Ask many questions that you need
This idea works

Well if you want to make 500 fast then paid traffic its the solution but its not guranteed.You can also try free traffic sources but i dont think you xan make moneybso fast with free traffic as it takes a lot of time

Short-term 'Lead-Gen' success (and risk) will come from SEM probably.
Don't try SEM with low return pay-out offers, [i.e. $11].
I don't think the odds will be in your favor.
1:10 - 1:18 is the cash on cash CR ratio on most(much) SEM --from what I have seen (averages).

Ok, I'm not normally a begger, actually I rarely even ask for help as I can usually do 5 minutes of research to answer 99% of questions. But I've found myself in a predicament. I lost my job in June due to covid. A job I've worked at for over 10 years... and after months of fighting with unemployment, I was Denied... somehow? Anyways I was riding out my savings the past few months taking the time to fix up my house and finish a few large projects on my honey doo list. I figured I'd be back working soon and decided to use the time to get things done I normally wouldn't have the time for. Well, I've been passively applying for jobs since I left my last job... and VERY actively the past month... with NO promises... barely a callback. I have one promising job lined up, but its not guaranteed and I've not heard back after the assessment yet. (Fingers Crossed) but I'm seriously sweating now as my savings are taking a massive hit... (I'm down to less than 2 months of living expenses) As I was sitting in bed last night I remembered my whole make money online obsession I had years past and this forum came to mind.

My question is, are there any methods you all are using or know of that can bring in at least 500 a month or so... immediately or at least within this month? Please I'm Frantically searching for methods, but since I have been away for so long I've forgotten a lot of the jargon and I'm getting thrown endlessly through the make money online scam loop... given my state of mind I can't (panic) I cant decide on a method I feel is worth my time, since i effectively have one shot and about a month to do it. My family depends on me. My wife has a hereditary immunodeficiency which makes my family Extremely HIGH risk with even the normal flu... Not to mention COVID ... She homeschools my two kids, and I cant just run out and get any normal job due to the risk of bringing germs home.

Thanks!!
There are plenty of programs out there that can do what you are asking. The major question is to ask what does your viewership like?

banners
Back