The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is Prosper Free?

Hi!
My advice is BeMob tracker.
If you are interested in a free trial, you will be glad to know that there is Basic Plan, which gives you possibility to use BeMob free of charge and with no limit to key features.
Just try it and see if it meets your requirements.
Hope it helps!

I know this topic is old, but there are still people come here looking for free version of Prosper202. The version 1.9.30 was the last free version they offered. It worked until they decided it shouldn't.

They used one of their javascript files include in the source code for advertising to redirect people who were using free version to upgrade notice page. And free version became useless. I bet people who had valuable tracking data on Prosper202 had no option but to pay them money to access them.

Kinda sounds like ransomware if put it like that way.

While they have right to do it, I think it's very cheap of them to do it.

Of course that javascript can be removed easily. I already fixed this for all my clients who got back to me. But a lot of people who used free version were left helpless I think.

I've been seeing some people on the forum saying that Prosper202 tracking is free.

Is this true? If so, where can I find a link to sign up?

If it's not true, are there any free tracking platforms?

Thanks.
Hi,
At the moment I am using Golden Goose Platform and they have free tracking platforms. If you know any free tracking platform better than GG please tell me =)

I know this topic is old, but there are still people come here looking for free version of Prosper202. The version 1.9.30 was the last free version they offered. It worked until they decided it shouldn't.

They used one of their javascript files include in the source code for advertising to redirect people who were using free version to upgrade notice page. And free version became useless. I bet people who had valuable tracking data on Prosper202 had no option but to pay them money to access them.

Kinda sounds like ransomware if put it like that way.

While they have right to do it, I think it's very cheap of them to do it.

Of course that javascript can be removed easily. I already fixed this for all my clients who got back to me. But a lot of people who used free version were left helpless I think.
Hey,
How did you delete it, can you tell us?

banners
Back