The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help Free Certified Google AdsClick Trackers

Hello,

I am looking for Free/Freemium Affiliate Tracker with Google Ads Certified.

Google Ads : List of certified Google click trackers - Google Ads Help
Hi.

I started looking at them 1 by 1.
Many of them finding info on trackers is hard and I did not bother to go in depth in the website.
It is late for me.

On the other hand, I found 2 already in the A section near the top.

They are not freemium but they have a starter option that is free

ADWARY® | Secure marketing budget intelligently click on price overview.

I have not done the others yet but I will do those tomorrow.

If the moderators are fine with it, I could make a post somewhere of those I found.
We should have a thread about the certified google click trackers for the convenience of affiliate.

Since people are looking for this king of info, it could help affiliatefix

Edited to add: I am a beginner so if I made a mistake I apologize.

Since people are looking for this king of info, it could help affiliatefix

This has been talked about quite a lot already. The list on Google is very incomplete. We have several trackers in the resources here that are certified. It isn't the most important thing to be aware of when selecting a tracker. Neither is trying to get a free tracker.

This is a business and a tracker is a requirement of our business. Being cheap about your tracker is just not responsible.

This is a business and a tracker is a requirement of our business. Being cheap about your tracker is just not responsible.

Thank you for your comment.
I agree for people who have the money for it.

Current economic situation and housing crisis might require people to make cuts somewhere.
Many have become homeless with smartphones with the internet as a lifeline.

A list of free affiliate Tracker with Google Ads Certification could help a lot of people to begin a bit.
This being said, I realized this morning that I could be breaking the terms of Affiliatefix if I post this list.

I want to help but I do not want to step on anyone toes by posting that list.

This list could be considered a free advertising for those companies that have NOT paid Affiliatefix for the privilege of being mentioned on this forum.

Also as an incomplete google certified click tracker this can undermine the credibility of those click trackers company that PAID to be a resource on this forum.

If they are not mentioned in that list, a beginner might think they are not certified.

To avoid stepping on any toes I ask these question:
  • Can I make that list of free options from google list and put it on affiliatefix?
  • Which part of affliatefix would be best to put this list?
  • Is it better that I sent that list in private message to Micheal?
I realized this morning that this could be considered a resource and free advertising for those companies.
This could perhaps cause friction with the companies who paid to be a resource on affiliatefix.

I do not want to step on anyone toes or cause any problems.

Edited because I suck at grammar.

Hello,

I am looking for Free/Freemium Affiliate Tracker with Google Ads Certified.

Google Ads : List of certified Google click trackers - Google Ads Help
What about WordPress plugins?
Since the google list is incomplete, perhaps those could be useful?

Don't shoot me. I m just throwing ideas.

By the way Adwary seems to be more click fraud detection.
I do not know it would be a good choice for the kind of data we need.

Also it may have a limit of clicks per month for the free version (big maybe).
It is possible it is limitless clicks with just no fraud detection.

The way they wrote their pricing gave me the impression there was maybe a limit.
Maybe it is just me who is overthinking.

As for the other (Adjust), I am not sure it would do the job as an ad tracker.
I imagine that clicking on an advertising to go to an offer IS a channel.

There was a lot of big marketing words that was rather big for my average brain.
I am not sure I understood that website when I posted about it.

I apologize for the confusion.

I will keep looking during the rest of the week .
I will only post when I find something that seems worthwhile and that is obviously an ad tracker or an affiliate tracker.

I do not like wasting other people's time.
If I did waste anyone's time, I apologize.

I agree for people who have the money for it.

You cannot successfully manage campaigns without a tracker. It just is not possible. Trying to manage campaigns without a tracker is like trying to drive without a steering wheel. It cannot be done.

An improperly or underfunded business is planning to fail.

Current economic situation and housing crisis might require people to make cuts somewhere.
Many have become homeless with smartphones with the internet as a lifeline.

None of this has anything to do with starting, managing, or growing a business. Your statement is what some people say to convince themselves and others it is okay to start a business with no money. It's just an unjustified and unsubstantiated statement used as an excuse and having been in this business for more than 20 years I have not ever met anyone that successfully builds an affiliate business without proper investment.

Honestly, it is like you are trying to teach me it is okay to do these things and teach others to do these things when starting out in business. I have more than 50 years of business experience and more than 20 years in this industry. I will never take your position as that position has been disproven hundreds of thousands of times.

I realized this morning that I could be breaking the terms of Affiliatefix if I post this list.

I don't see anything in our TOS regarding a post like that. We do not disparage posting links, we disparage posting links for self promotion without being a registered and approved vendor, we disparage hidden links and other forms of link stiffing, but never disparage posting links for knowledge and reference.

This list could be considered a free advertising for those companies that have NOT paid Affiliatefix for the privilege of being mentioned on this forum.

Businesses do not pay for the privilege of being listed in our resources and you cannot find one reference to this being a requirement on this site or in any documentation. We require businesses to meet a simple set of requirements in order to protect our members.

Also as an incomplete google certified click tracker this can undermine the credibility of those click trackers company that PAID to be a resource on this forum.

Your inexperience is showing through. This statement of yours is complete nonsense and totally untrue and again I tell you NO COMPANY PAYS TO BE ON THIS FORUM!

To avoid stepping on any toes I ask these question:
  • Can I make that list of free options from google list and put it on affiliatefix?
  • Which part of affliatefix would be best to put this list?
  • Is it better that I sent that list in private message to Micheal?
I realized this morning that this could be considered a resource and free advertising for those companies.
This could perhaps cause friction with the companies who paid to be a resource on affiliatefix.

I do not want to step on anyone toes or cause any problems.

The problem you are causing is by spreading misinformation about this forum, misinformation about proper practices for newbies and novices, and you are convincing yourself you are doing the right thing.

No one, including any Mods, Admins, and/or myself, have objected to that list being shared. It is an inconsequential list because it is very misrepresented, extremely incomplete, and very over-rated. You are placing far too much confidence and value on that list and in the end the list will never be a value to beginners and novices.

Last edited:
Sorry about the disruption and such in this thread seeqer.

Look, I haven't intended to be a hard asss with your quest, but I want you to know the importance of striving to achieve what others have in order to succeed. You are on a path and it just kills me when I see a dedicated person making unacceptable choices that I know will not serve to bring them what they think or feel it may.

Some of us old dogs in this fight have seen so many errors in what some feel will bring them success as newbies. We want to help them avoid the same mistakes we made way back when we started, and today it is much harder and more stringent environment than back then.

Just use the URL of your landing page or bridge page as the Google Ad destination --you can trigger the any tracker with a JavaScript on that location page used. Problem solved.

You will not be able to redirect this way --that is the difference. From Google Ads' POV (point of view): redirection is the problem --this is because of all the cloaking and black-hat stuff. Read between the lines ffs.

I want to thank everyone in this thread, including @T J Tutor and @Graybeard

A big thank you to @T J Tutor for your patience with me.
Thank you for clarifying the terms.

The quest was a learning experience.

In my quest to help out, I found a bunch of news things that I probably would never have found otherwise.
As a newbie well I am prone to believe in things that do not work.

I will stop looking for that list.
I also do not want to become a problem for other newbies even if I mean to be helpful.

I will focus instead of learning the basic, the processes and the methods.

As for the my interpretation of the terms.

Three of my biggest problems.
1) I overthink too much.
2) I jump into conclusion and I assume too much.
3) I worried to bother the moderators or people in charge too much.

I should have either made a post or contact the mods for clarification about the Terms.
I also wish I was smarter.

I feel like an idiot with my understanding of the Terms.

The worst part is that I did read it .
I was not sure of my understanding and I assumed (to stay on the safe side), that my interpretation was correct.
It sounded so logical in m head.

I apologize.

Just use the URL of your landing page or bridge page as the Google Ad destination --you can trigger the any tracker with a JavaScript on that location page used. Problem solved.

You will not be able to redirect this way --that is the difference. From Google Ads' POV (point of view): redirection is the problem --this is because of all the cloaking and black-hat stuff. Read between the lines ffs.

Thank you!!!
What a marvelous idea.
I wish I had your brain (not literally of course ... I am not a zombie after all.).

It possible with LP/Bridge page. But in case of direct linking it won't work. I am doing direct-linking.

As for the my interpretation of the terms.

Three of my biggest problems.
1) I overthink too much.
2) I jump into conclusion and I assume too much.
3) I worried to bother the moderators or people in charge too much.

Over thinking is a challenge we have all faced and sometimes we still succumb to it. No worries, as long as you recognize it and then stop it each time you are then doing exactly what most of today still do.

Jumping to conclusions is a form of assumption and we all know that assume is the same as "ass-u-me".

I also wish I was smarter.

This comes with age and experience. Just keep pushing forward, learning, taking action, collaborating with others, etc., and you will become smarter every day!

Don't ever worry about bothering any of us on the staff. We are here to help. Reach out to us any time for answers.

Then pay the price of a Google Ads approved tracker --it is the cost of doing business the way you want to do to.
From the current situation, the production of landing pages is a more long-term solution to solve the tracking problems associated with ADS, but the realization will still have more requirements (including the standard of landing page production, the conversion situation, the cost of landing page production tools, etc.).

The cost of direct linking is the cost of using a tracker, and in comparison, it should be more convenient to use a tracker. I just don't know which tracker will solve the problem completely, and that's the key.

This made me wonder about javascript redirects (maybe after X period of time or other trigger and while showing the destination as a link). Guidelines for third-party click tracking services - Google Ads Help does not seem to cover that and you could achieve a higher ctr than with a traditional landing page. Does Google detect it? Do they allow this?

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's a league that uses ADS certification, such as CJ, SAS, etc., it's licensable. There are just a lot of affiliates with tracking links that are not ADS certified yet, making the ads impossible to post.
I'm now going to try to use a landing page, which will be able to avoid the ADS tracking template issue

banners
Back