The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Is Privacy Policy Generators Are Good?

I found some sites who are automatically generate privacy policy. Have you tried any yet? Are they trustful to use?

I would be cautious with this. I'm not saying they are not to be trusted, I am saying that they need to be customized and confirmed to be compliant with the laws. I built my own, had my attorney review and correct them, and then added them to my sites. It's a good idea for them to be verified with legal advice.

As part of my company bank account I get a package called Legal Essentials which allows you to generate a whole host of legal documents. It basically asks you questions and then generates the required privacy policy according to UK Law.

So technically all of mine are automatically generated

is it good we copy from there and post in our site it is good at point of how we can write a policy but it is not good when we copy and paste in our site we need to edit as our site policy.

The best thing is you can get some idea how could you write the privacy policy and you could edit them. As TJ said you have to review if by your lawyer in order to ensure the perfect legal paper. There are many factors are including in privacy policy, for example, your personal info and payment process. So make sure you are clean in your way.

Terms of Service and Privacy Policies for bootstrapped businesses may processed in many ways, then have a look at it's free to request price quotes and you're in no obligation to hire for a fast and affordable way to get those drafted by experienced legal professionals.

Last edited by a moderator:
This question has come in front of us just because of automatic creation of the privacy.But there are many websites providing such notification.

Last edited by a moderator:
As part of my company bank account I get a package called Legal Essentials which allows you to generate a whole host of legal documents. It basically asks you questions and then generates the required privacy policy according to UK Law.

So technically all of mine are automatically generated

I like your advice, thanks for sharing it.

MI
Back