The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

AI Monetization is Inevitable

Graybeard

Some of the ways that artificial intelligence (AI) could be monetized would be in the development of products and services that can be sold to customers. AI could be used to analyze customer calls and emails towards deciding on both product messaging or distinct services and product additions needed.

Other ways AI could be monetized is by the development of AI-powered tools and applications that could be used by businesses to improve efficiency and productivity.

AI enhanced marketing and advertising communication will be able to reach out to consumers based on consumer data specific to than market's triggers.

Also, development of possible new disruptive business models in the sciences and finance industries with the assistance if AI is inevitable.

Why AI Has Been Free So Far:

In the narrow view ..."The subject is clearly on developer’s minds. This week, in response to concerns, OpenAI said it would no longer use developers’ data to improve its models without their permission. Instead, it would ask developers to opt in."

We are training the machine for free --Just like the Google SEO formula ...

"For the moment, AI products on the market are essentially just white-labeled versions of ChatGPT. As of this week, OpenAI is making it available to other companies through an API. For $0.002 for about 750 words of output, any company can resell ChatGPT in their own app."

Once biggies invest, they will monetise, then next phase regulated and finally controlled like any other tech.

The new meaning of "OPEN or OPEN SOURCE".

AI is hardly a public utility.

Prior restraint is a legal barrier in US Law. In the EU it's similar. I have no idea how much money is really already invested in AI but what you are seeing in GPT-3 and soon generative AI is just the tip of the iceberg. IBM, Intel, Nvidia have huge investments in chips for AI and Quantum computing towards entailment of a 'deep AI' for business an governmental use. I am going to hazard a guess that $2 Trillion is already invested.

As far as search engines go --any government regulation has been mostly talk with a few fines only in the millions. A $100 million fine to Google is like a $100 traffic speeding ticket to me. Basically nothing --one of life's irritations. Also, the government want AI to use towards their own ends --so over regulation might be counter productive. "Not for thee only for me" is a governmental policy that will fail IMHO.

Definition​

In First Amendment law, prior restraint is government action that prohibits speech or other expression before the speech happens. .

Overview​

Prior restraint typically happens in a few ways. It may be a statute or regulation that requires a speaker to acquire a permit or license before speaking. Prior restraint can also be a judicial injunction that prohibits certain speech. There is a third way--discussed below--in which the government outright prohibits a certain type of speech. Courts typically disfavor prior restraint and often find it to be unconstitutional.

Well, I think Elmo Mush is really just grasping at straws at this point while Twitter heads toward inevitable bankruptcy. Twitter has lost 40% of it's ad revenue since Mush too over as propagandist-in-chief.

He did fund openAI's startup then withdrew. If Mush loses interest in crypto it may
Outer Space GIF by evite

banners
Back