The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SMS is good for Marketing or not ?

Onbuka SMS

affiliate
I have been asked many times whether a company should use advertising, email, or SMS marketing when it needs to get publicity
In fact, it is obvious that there are advantages and disadvantages to using SMS marketing. And if you want to see what the advantages are, I can categorize them briefly

1、Convenience
SMS is a media based on modern mobile communication. Mobile phones are personal communication tools that users carry around with them.
Users can easily receive messages in any place including during business trips, which are more easily accepted by users and have better advertising effects.
2、Mandatory
Mobile phone users will check the SMS after receiving it, and the SMS will only be eliminated after viewing it, so it can reach a viewing rate of over 95%,
which is a viewing rate that no other media can reach.
3、Accuracy
Mobile phone numbers have regional characteristics, and the location of the mobile phone user can be judged according to the mobile phone number.
Mobile phone numbers have a fixed length, and each mobile phone number is a precious resource.
So the SMS sending platform we use does not need to waste time guessing the valid mobile phone number.
4、Economy
TV, newspapers and outdoor media, the cost is high, while the cost of SMS is low, in the same advertising costs,
the audience users of mobile phone SMS than the traditional media audience users to be several times more.
5、Widespread
Mobile phone SMS can be released in real time, fast, mobile phone users in all parts of the country can receive, such a wide range of other publicity methods is difficult to do.

SMS in Marketing good because its can take attention which can help . But it can be annying . So find medium way and it will work well.

SMS in Marketing good because its can take attention which can help . But it can be annying . So find medium way and it will work well.
yes,if you use proper will great for marketing ,Especially for companies that have a membership system

Hey there! Thank you for the useful pieces of information. This is a subject that I'm interested in, as I feel that SMS marketing is returning from the dead. In general, mobile marketing is certainly an important part of the future of marketing, as people's screen time on mobile devices increases over time, thus making it an essential channel for reaching and engaging with consumers. And SMS marketing is a part of it! Now, probably not best as a sole marketing strategy but in combination with other types of marketing(social media, SEO), it can be a powerful tool. In fact, it might be a requisite for getting you ahead of your competition.

Recently I read this article about mobile marketing, and I was amazed at how the SMS open rate is 98%! That is probably due to the fact that SMS messages often have a sense of urgency or timeliness. Also, SMS messages are personal and direct. They are sent to an individual's phone, which is often a device they check frequently and keep with them at all times. This makes it more likely that a person will see and read an SMS message, especially if the message is relevant to their interests or needs. For example, an SMS message that offers a limited-time discount or promotion may be more likely to generate a response than a more general marketing message.

However, as I've said, I don't think that SMS would work on its own alone. But it can be a good addition to a comprehensive mobile marketing strategy. One more time, thanks for bringing up this topic!

Well i think your audience needs to be very targeted to the offer you want to sell .You cannot expect to make a sale to a mmo offer sending a sms to people who are interested in losing weight

sms spam ads are irritating as hell and possibly illegal --depends on what permissions you have obtained from the recipient (if you are the 1st party sender).

There is no 'open rate' to sms --they are just there --CTR is another story.

Installed apps often have sms permissions, they could have 3rd party permissions. That type of app gets uninstalled fast probably

MI
Back