The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is LongTailPro worth it? Plus more questions.

Question 1:

LongTailPro is $200 a year, which is the cheapest good option I can find. I just want a tool to give me a list of what keywords are good or not. How many other sites rank for it, etc. Is LongTailPro the best option?

Question 2:

What is the best funnel software to use? I don't need anything complicated, just something simple.

Question 3:

What is the best resource to learn about WordPress? My previous websites haven't looked too good, and I want to figure out how to make my website look better.

Question 4:

Probably the most important one, how do I get ranked? I wrote 43 articles during the summer on my previous site, (attempt #6) with some of them amounting to over 5000 words of good, quality information. Plenty of charts and graphs, and plenty of references. Nobody saw, nobody clicked.

Question 5:

What are some other ways to get ranked without running a blog? Not everyone has a blog, but all I am being told is that you need a large word count to rank.

Bad news --> requires alot of effort to master digital marketing
Good news --> 90% are too lazy, make excuse, blame other people & quit

LongTailPro is $200 a year, which is the cheapest good option I can find. I just want a tool to give me a list of what keywords are good or not. How many other sites rank for it, etc. Is LongTailPro the best option?
Did you read certified reviews from trusted site?

What is the best funnel software to use? I don't need anything complicated, just something simple.
Not clue

What is the best resource to learn about WordPress? My previous websites haven't looked too good, and I want to figure out how to make my website look better.
Wordpress, install & test, any questions ask here or go to WP forums

Probably the most important one, how do I get ranked? I wrote 43 articles during the summer on my previous site, (attempt #6) with some of them amounting to over 5000 words of good, quality information. Plenty of charts and graphs, and plenty of references. Nobody saw, nobody clicked.
This why I have traffic, competitors too lazy to read guidelines
Google Search Central (formerly Webmasters) | Web SEO Resources
People make all BS excuse not to read, but if you want Google organic traffic you need to read it

What are some other ways to get ranked without running a blog? Not everyone has a blog, but all I am being told is that you need a large word count to rank.
Large word count of what?
If it's best answer then it ranks, if key word stuff auto-generated duplicate content then no

MI
Back