The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is it possible to direct link to a Clickbank offer using Facebook Ads?

OscarMike

Hi all, I've searched on the internet for this answer but all of the answers that have come up are from 5 years ago.

Is it possible to run Facebook Ads directly to a Clickbank affiliate offer with no landing page in 2024?

Are affiliate links allowed in Facebook ads?

For instance, Custom Keto Diet has a Facebook friendly landing page. Could I link to that directly in my ad?

Thanks

it is possible to run Facebook ads directly to a clickbank affiliate even without using landing page, but as far as the question affiliate links are allowed in Facebook ads?, it's better to check Facebook advertising policies. As long as you comply with their advertising policies, then good to go:)

Most, if not all, of ClickBank's vendors/(offers) are rather of 'questionable' quality so probably not with Facebook ads moderation (and nanniness).

Share-a-Sale, if you want to go that route; might get a better reception and be of acceptable 'quality'

You are walking the fine gray line doing this with Facebook --they are worried about affiliates swimming in their cesspool of humanity that they have come to be IMO.

banners
Back