The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Introduction

Rab

affiliate
Hi, my name is Rab and I am keen on making affiliate marketing a success for me to generate a passive income. I have signed up for Wealthy Affiliate a couple months back and I kind of got to know how affiliate marketing works as I am just starting out and I am still a student. I am now currently planning out my SEO strategy and planning out my niche subjects but I have a burning question to ask hence the reason why I joined an affiliate forum to seek some opinions. Is it best for me to do a niche on retirement planning or gold investment? I know I still have a lot of research to do but I am wondering which one of the two is much more profitable and more relevant. Thank you for taking your time to read my posts!

Hei Rob,

Welcome. The profitability and relevancy of these topics are closely tied to the audience you are targetting :)

Hi, Rab and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Planning is an important ingredient in success, so you're off to a good start. Just remember to be flexible enough to change plans, if need be. :)

If you're blogging, you may want to check out these forums:

Search Engine Optimisation
Copywriting
Domains and Hosting

Since you have a site, I assume you are collecting email addresses to build your list? Email Marketing

The profitability and relevancy of these topics are closely tied to the audience you are targetting

That was my thought, too.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Rab!

banners
Back