The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Introduction to Gebedo

Gebedo

affiliate
Greetings!

I'm currently working as a director of marketing -but over the past 14 years or so, I've worked as an entrepreneur, SEO, web design, digital marketing, etc. I was also an affiliate manager for a while for a CDN. I got a chance to network and meet many super affiliates. That was cool.

I've often dabbled with affiliate offers and projects, but never found a way to make any campaign profitable. Consulting for small business has been easier and more profitable, but I'm not giving up. :)

I guess that's all for now.

Thanks

Create a Great Day!

Gebedo

/ / / / - - -

I'm looking to network and JV with people who can help me generate leads to my company's offer. I work in merchant services and need to build a system for getting new business.

I can pay per lead, or pay lifetime residual, or I can pay for you to show me how to setup some profitable campaigns.

Anyone interested in some quick cash or longer cash and friendship, please let me know!

Last edited:
Greetings!

Hi @Gebedo , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you here with us.

I'm currently working as a director of marketing -but over the past 14 years or so, I've worked as an entrepreneur, SEO, web design, digital marketing, etc. I was also an affiliate manager for a while for a CDN. I got a chance to network and meet many super affiliates. That was cool.

I've often dabbled with affiliate offers and projects, but never found a way to make any campaign profitable. Consulting for small business has been easier and more profitable, but I'm not giving up.

There are an abundance of very accomplished marketers in this community and I am certain you can define and execute a profitable path by engaging them and learning from them. There is no shortage of actionable information here.

I'm looking to network and JV with people who can help me generate leads to my company's offer. I work in merchant services and need to build a system for getting new business.

I can pay per lead, or pay lifetime residual, or I can pay for you to show me how to setup some profitable campaigns.

Anyone interested in some quick cash or longer cash and friendship, please let me know!

The lines between JV and Affiliate have become blurred in our industry in recent years. If you are looking for true JV's, then you would be looking to contractually combine professionals with your company for the internal development and deployment of the operations you describe and they would typically have a greater portion of remunerations than the typical affiliate.

If what you are looking for in this community i to aide and assist by guidance and recommendations to develop and deploy your internal operations yourself, I am certain that there are those minds available here to inch you along to that goal.

As for gaining affiliate for your business affiliate program the the following areas of the community will server you best.

We have several areas of the community where you an pitch your company, products, and services.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Also, check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck!

T J

TJ! I really appreciate you for your response. I look forward to getting more active, learning and contributing as well.

Create a Great Day! - AC

banners
Back