InterMaxGroup

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
imaXcash
DAO of LEADS
Online Dating Kings
MailValueProfits
Hello

Carl Borowitz here, marketing manager for InterMaxGroup AG. Thrilled to join the Company in August this year, albeit personally in the business since 2005 with first hand, top level experience from multiple start ups.

This is a new, soon to be a Vendor account, I have a very good experience with this place, so it was natural to create an account for the Company.

A little bit about InterMaxGroup (in a non-spammy fashion) - in the online business since 1996, with proven track record, headquarters in Switzerland, operating three brands:

imaXcash, an affiliate sponsor program with in-house developed (and constantly enhanced) dating offers, very strong especially in some often lesser monetized Central, Eastern European countries + Germany, Austria.

DaoOfLeads, an affiliate network with personal approach, covering many verticals (mainstream and adult alike), featuring some exclusive offers as well.

MailValueProfits, a fully managed email list monetization service - monetizing genuine and legit email lists transparently, on a rev-share basis.

I pledge to bring value to the forum, and not just simply push and promote the Company itself. Hopefully I may know a thing or two that can be rather helpful to others.

Planning to get a verified user upgrade, as well as to list the brands in detail in the resources section.

Hiya, Carl and let me issue an official welcome to AffiliateFix! :)

I pledge to bring value to the forum, and not just simply push and promote the Company itself. Hopefully I may know a thing or two that can be rather helpful to others.

That's great, Carl! It's exactly how we like it and why we work so hard to provide that environment for our members.

Planning to get a verified user upgrade, as well as to list the brands in detail in the resources section.

Don't forget to let me know if I can help, Carl. You know how to reach me. ;)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

banners
Back