The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Instagram Journey

I had to reinstall my os... It's a old computer like 15 years old so I guess occasional os reinstall is inevitable
so that ate up a lot of my time (The whole day...) with all the windows updates and stuff. I know I really should get a new computer but most of my budget is going into testing lol all packed up on networks. It's on my wishlist when I start making some sort of income.

What I have got done :
A lot failed attempts to use android emulator with proxy end up messing up with my os program and had to reinstall
What didn't work for my computer but probably work for you all
1) proxycap + bluestacks
2) windroy -> can't even install instagram because it's outdated android.
3) brained storm a few niches that I find worth targetting on IG

What I am going to do today :
Create 10 accounts and make them optimized for my new niches.
Test another android emulator that doesn't use virtual machine (vm kills my os )

Keep up the good work man. If you need anything please drop me a pm.
Thank you bobby you always give me great advice and you introduce me to ogads which is great network and they do pay I already gotten 3 payouts from them :) Just a information to those who need it.

Finally Getting Somewhere
After a big change in IG I had to redo everything.
Reset up profile, lp, change niches

For over a week I have finally made my own method of creating a lot of accounts without getting banned if you want more info check forum link on my signature.

Creating more accounts to age it so I can mass follow with it on the 3rd month.

I'll upload screenshot of earnings soon as I get a good pretty picture of earnings for at least a few days of doing over $10/day -> currently working with around 12 accounts will be adding more.

Also thinking of ways to diversify the traffic too. A lot of work but I have a feeling this is just a start of it all.

Hey guys I haven't been updating a while because I was ill -> needed to recover -> popads failed once again but I am getting bigger on daily earnings -> gotten mentally fatigued from failure -> thanks to many advices here :What do you do to stand back on your feet? | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix(I personally thank every one in this forum who gave me great advices!) I got back on my feet -> Got myself together redo instagram by changing niches and still testing various of niches!

Here's the states from poor to getting better now it's time to get AWESOME!
5X9URqs.jpg

I personally want to give special thanks to :
@azgold, @game333 to cheering me up and giving me advices :)

EDIT : thank you for editing my image now it shows perfectly well.

Last edited:
Hey guys I haven't been updating a while because I was ill -> needed to recover -> popads failed once again but I am getting bigger on daily earnings -> gotten mentally fatigued from failure -> thanks to many advices here :What do you do to stand back on your feet? | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix(I personally thank every one in this forum who gave me great advices!) I got back on my feet -> Got myself together redo instagram by changing niches and still testing various of niches!

Here's the states from poor to getting better now it's time to get AWESOME!
5X9URqs.jpg

I personally want to give special thanks to :
@azgold, @game333 to cheering me up and giving me advices :)
Congrats.

IMO stop the popads since you kept losing money.
You must have undergo a real ordeal, if you have any question, feel free to drop me a message(only private question) or post it on my thread.

Congrats.

IMO stop the popads since you kept losing money.
You must have undergo a real ordeal, if you have any question, feel free to drop me a message(only private question) or post it on my thread.
Lol, let me go for one more time with popads before I call it "it's not right for me" because I already invested so much in my 'experience and education' to stop now.

Yeah if I have any questions I'll ask on your thread thanks so much again :)

UPDATES

"Congratulations IG have officially blocked all your links! MUHAHAHA"

Okay I might have gone a little crazy that day, I was doing $15~$20~$25~$15(?)~$5(????!!!)
it seems like my old method of making url look safe was easy for IG to crack it took them only 4 days to do it. So I had to mass update new links. Hoping this time.... They can't see the final destination. This ate up almost a whole day.
Trying out the blogger redirect method with a twist. I personally will not share this because if I share they will find to ban my method and I hate that :/

What made matter worse is that out of my 28 GREAT accounts 20 of them needed to unfollow. :(
This takes painfully a lot of time with FL and I can't make money during then(it can take up to 7 days I'm doomed). So I will be adding more Niche #1 with fresh accounts aging them a bit like a week or so before adding link see if how high they can follow before the big warning flag goes up. I tested up to 300 which was okay but had some verification warnings. Feeling it could be the max

My method of adding new accounts is not working so well with my computer it crashes with bluestack + poxycap.
So I need to find a way to do it on my phone but somehow I can't seem to change the IMEI which is killing my brain cells.
I can factory reset but it still doesn't change....
If anyone knows give me a comment.

Other than that......
I am doing fine, just fine, great! Really.... Okay frankly, annoyed because I gotta hit hard with this niche before it burns out, because EVERYONE seems like doing it. ARG. So in a hurry but just so many problems to go through before I can jump onto it again.

That's why I am testing other niches
trying if I could do CPA method on accounts that doesn't have a lot of follower.
Not sure how this is going to turn out. Which me luck :D

Hi @TrafficYoda

Interesting read. I am currently experimenting with Instagram also to see if anything can come from it. I am basically a complete newbie when it comes to any kind of affiliate marketing, and it all seems quite confusing right now.

I have on the other hand built up 3 Instagram accounts from scratch, one of which stands at 11.6k followers. I have done this without the use of any bots and simply followed and unfollowed people every day. The niche for this account is funny images/memes. I get good engagement on pics with my highest being 3564 likes. This account now grows organically at around 40ish followers a day.

I am now looking into ideas on how to monetize this account, but a method that carries no risk of getting the account banned as it has taken around 6 months to build up this amount of followers.

I would be interested in hearing if anyone has any ideas?

Hi @TrafficYoda

Interesting read. I am currently experimenting with Instagram also to see if anything can come from it. I am basically a complete newbie when it comes to any kind of affiliate marketing, and it all seems quite confusing right now.

I have on the other hand built up 3 Instagram accounts from scratch, one of which stands at 11.6k followers. I have done this without the use of any bots and simply followed and unfollowed people every day. The niche for this account is funny images/memes. I get good engagement on pics with my highest being 3564 likes. This account now grows organically at around 40ish followers a day.

I am now looking into ideas on how to monetize this account, but a method that carries no risk of getting the account banned as it has taken around 6 months to build up this amount of followers.

I would be interested in hearing if anyone has any ideas?
Lucky for you, you have a well built account, I would say keep growing it, until you reack 100K and just make money off of shutouts. I know people will suggest you do cpa and such but I personally didn't see much success in it, unless you know how to do it I wouldn't suggest it.
If you had bots it would have grown so much faster.

Have you ready to demolish your negative ROI popads yet?
See Instagram is working fine for you and generate positive ROI with little cost.

Of course many work are involved.

Anyway, hoping to see $50 a day from you soon.

PMed you to sponsor you.

Lucky for you, you have a well built account, I would say keep growing it, until you reack 100K and just make money off of shutouts. I know people will suggest you do cpa and such but I personally didn't see much success in it, unless you know how to do it I wouldn't suggest it.
If you had bots it would have grown so much faster.

Yes I was thinking something along these lines, do you happen to know how much larger accounts charge for shoutouts? I was also thinking about attaching a website to see if I can build any income that way. I suppose these methods are not suitable for people looking for a quick turnaround.

Can you recommend any bots for IG? I may look into this for any future accounts. Bots also run the risk of getting an account banned?

Regards,

David

MI
Back