The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Instagram Journey

Yes I was thinking something along these lines, do you happen to know how much larger accounts charge for shoutouts? I was also thinking about attaching a website to see if I can build any income that way. I suppose these methods are not suitable for people looking for a quick turnaround.

Can you recommend any bots for IG? I may look into this for any future accounts. Bots also run the risk of getting an account banned?

Regards,

David

Hey let see, I never tried shoutouts so I might not be the best person to ask about this.
I myself is growing accounts like you and hoping to do shoutouts later on.

Few ideas for you is that.
You can do email list collection on your website and make a income through that. Or easy website optimized with cpa? or affiliate programs is another method. You wanna make use of those great targeted traffic. There's is load of ideas to build around this. I heard some people even do eCommerce site too. You see a lot of ideas. you just need to brainstorm and look around the web see what others are doing.

If you wanna be safe instead of boots I would also suggest creating side accounts that is mainly focused on shouting out the main account to increase organic follower rate per day.

But bots I recommend is Massplanner its much easier to upload images and you can do following too. As long as you don't do too much, like few thousand follower per day you should be fine.

I never gone up over 1000 follower per day with my 5+ months account so you should start from there and maybe slowly going up. I believe your account is real, ig will be okay with higher rate of followers but I personally don't have a REAL account with high followers to suggest you a specific number (just stating the truth). If you want more accounts remember not to do more than 3 per ip if you like to go safe do only 1 account per ip.

Hope this helps

UPDATE

I'm back on track, Back to $15/day I will show you screenshots once I have one week straight of stable income
Changes I made to make this happen is
1. Used VPS for my followliker program : Finally my bot is finishing daily tasks (I still have to optimize the time because some accounts still not making daily followers)
2. Change BAD targeting : I change targets if it does less than 10 clicks for at least 3 days when bot does a full daily tasks.

Now to increase my income I need to find ways to make accounts because apparently I can't seem to make it through my computer I believe it could be the proxy and the method I am doing doesn't look safe to IG.
Creating acc through phone works much better but it takes time. (Like 25 minutes per account)
Looking for more automatic program to do this faster. I heard massplanner has account creation thinking about trying 5 day trial hoping these accounts would work much better. I need to hear back from them first about my questions and then I will try.
I'm also looking for more niches to try out.

A lot of work but so little time.
Hoping to reach $100/day(STABLE) within this month

Lucky for you, you have a well built account, I would say keep growing it, until you reack 100K and just make money off of shutouts. I know people will suggest you do cpa and such but I personally didn't see much success in it, unless you know how to do it I wouldn't suggest it.
If you had bots it would have grown so much faster.
hello which bot do u rrecomend me for instagram to work with cpa

massplanner since they have better way to schedule images upload than FL
But both massplanner and followliker are good bot programs
ohh i see thanks for answer me , im gonna start buying a massplanner but how many account can work with that program? also do i have to buy a proxy with this program? FL is a little complicated cuz we have to buy proxies and more staff

ohh i see thanks for answer me , im gonna start buying a massplanner but how many account can work with that program? also do i have to buy a proxy with this program? FL is a little complicated cuz we have to buy proxies and more staff
I believe its the same whether you use FL or MP you need proxies the same

I believe its the same whether you use FL or MP you need proxies the same
thanks for your answers , i have a another question im from usa and i got ban on fb do you know any way to create a new fb ads? idk if i have to create with vps service , proxy or if you have any tutorial that can i use ? cuz i hearded that u cant use with same ip and mac adreess , and if you do which programs do you recomend me? thanks a lot

thanks for your answers , i have a another question im from usa and i got ban on fb do you know any way to create a new fb ads? idk if i have to create with vps service , proxy or if you have any tutorial that can i use ? cuz i hearded that u cant use with same ip and mac adreess , and if you do which programs do you recomend me? thanks a lot

Well not only do you need to create account that doesn't flag but you need new payment options that is not same as the last one.
If you can do that you can just use the same computer,
Facebook understand a house hold could hold big family member so they don't really flag ip and mac address until you start creating too much to consider family members.

Why not borrow, your family payment options, their name, etc or friend.

Update
Payments dailies
tWSBO

So Ogads does goes up and down with their app price
I did double the conversions but sadly that doesn't mean double income, but if I could keep pushing this status, I am expecting to reach at least $20/day. Ogads put up new apps every week so hoping to see some higher income this week.

Searching more untouched niches on ig, which makes more steady income than HOT niche.

Update
Payments dailies
tWSBO

So Ogads does goes up and down with their app price
I did double the conversions but sadly that doesn't mean double income, but if I could keep pushing this status, I am expecting to reach at least $20/day. Ogads put up new apps every week so hoping to see some higher income this week.

Searching more untouched niches on ig, which makes more steady income than HOT niche.
what your target u use ? can u help me

Hey TrafficYoda,

Congratz on earnings atleast 10-20$/day :)

How much accounts do you have right now?
How much accounts you run per 1 niche?
How much accounts you run on 1 proxy?

If you can answer, would be great!

Hey TrafficYoda,

Congratz on earnings atleast 10-20$/day :)

How much accounts do you have right now?
How much accounts you run per 1 niche?
How much accounts you run on 1 proxy?

If you can answer, would be great!

Thank you *takes a bow* it's a hard work I have put into.
I have 72 accounts but not all of them are doing follow/unfollow method, I have some account left out for long term :)
So the accounts making 10~20/day is about 40 accounts
I run 5 per lp and do as much lp for each niche
3 account per semi-dedicated proxy.

MI
Back