The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Instagram Journey

TrafficYoda

Some of you already might know me from my Popads journey : Pop Ads Masterization! | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

GOALS
$1/Day [O]
$7/Day [O]
$10/Day [O]

$15/Day [O]
$100/Day []
$200/Day []
$300/Day []​

Well don't get me wrong I am doing the popads still however the testing is a long term process, and after creating landing pages and thinking of angles I bit of time left to do something else on the side and Instagram Journey is the one I decided to invest rest of my time on.

I read a lot of @game333 post and I got a simple plan on my Instagram journey
I will be using Following/Unfollowing Method to gain followers
I am testing two things
1. Accounts that do only the Following/Unfollowing Method without content
2. Accounts that do only the Following/Unfollowing Method with content
Let's see which give me more revenue

Free Method of Follow Unfollowing Method :
1. Use Bluestack or any mobile simulator
2. Use App Hiromacro to auto-touch
(The rest of the method is all over google, I advice you search on your own I will not be taking any questions about this free bot method)

What I am using
1. Network : ogads (Referral Link: Join OGADS), Non referral link : OGAds.com | Mobile & Desktop Incentive Affiliate Content Locking Network
If you join through my affiliate link I am willing to give 1:1 skype coaching ;)
2. since I am mainly on popads cpa offers I probably don't have much time for doing the free method so I purcahsed freeliker program
3. Some Proxies
4. And looking to buy some old instagram account.
That's All I am using for now.. I'll edit if I invest or add something to the test more

So Far
Invested
followerliker Program : $98
35 Proxies : $30
105 +90 Accounts : $150 (Lost 95 of them T.T)

Last edited:
I will update the followers weekly or daily or whenever I feel like I have time :)
Currently Accounts : I pick up some of my accounts that have been doing nothing
1. New Account : Followers 9(+9) -> No Content Account
2. Old Account : Followers 224(+17)

Last edited:
Are those all organic?
Yes, Or I think so, Some ids looks like robots but some of them looks real to me
Status up till today
1 : 29 followers
2 : 297
3 : 39 followers
with content it's much easier to gain followers. surprisingly not to a big difference only 10 follower difference.

Yes, Or I think so, Some ids looks like robots but some of them looks real to me
Status up till today
1 : 29 followers
2 : 297
3 : 39 followers
with content it's much easier to gain followers. surprisingly not to a big difference only 10 follower difference.

Absolutely right. Content makes the game. Have you tried MF/ML?

You can follow up to 7,500 people. Around 20% will follow you back. And from there I would start up a campaign on instagram to promote your instagram page if you wanna get more followers. What works well with our affiliates on instagram are dating apps.

Wow such great ideas!
Thank you everyone!

Absolutely right. Content makes the game. Have you tried MF/ML?
I am not so sure what is MF and ML is could you explain?

I did say the account with photo will works, but someone you will get a bunch of spam message.

And great to see you being motivated.
Ah, yeah I wanted to see 'by how much' I gotta see a bit more

You can follow up to 7,500 people. Around 20% will follow you back. And from there I would start up a campaign on instagram to promote your instagram page if you wanna get more followers. What works well with our affiliates on instagram are dating apps.
Even for a new account? I thought it was max 7000

Today Update
The new account was banned :"(
But I made More! XD
Made My first income yesterday My tracking method wasn't accurate I need to find a better tracking method so not sure who made the conversion
I made 2.53! lol. Okay so I see that this could work but still need to do better.

Currently
old account : following 1973 followers 308
another old account : following 428 followers 111
New account
1. 560 followers 32

Okay I realized that new account is blocked so easily... and you have to limit your following per day...
I just want to let everyone that I am interested in buying aged accounts at least 3+ months and I know the market price so not interested in wasting time. Give me a pm if you sell them :)

I hope 3 months old accounts last longer :/

Okay I realized that new account is blocked so easily... and you have to limit your following per day...
I just want to let everyone that I am interested in buying aged accounts at least 3+ months and I know the market price so not interested in wasting time. Give me a pm if you sell them :)

I hope 3 months old accounts last longer :/
I see you are having some progress, mind sharing your work since you collect many information here, I would happy to see you contribute like how many users you follow, what did you do, and what's your goal.

As I said it on the thread, new account get banned really quickly.

You're doing very manual and time consuming work IMO. And the pay off is really small (2.53$)
I think it would make you way more money to get a few app install campaigns and then run a paid campaign on instagram traffic. We have +100 global app install campaigns live in our network so feel free to sign up as publisher

Update! and bit more infomation on what I am doing.
I got a 3 ips and created 3 accounts each
have been running for few days now.

Although I had days when I couldn't do anything for a whole day.
And had the following disallowed warning today.
Another ban of new accounts.

So far out of 12 accounts 3 banns
2 are old accounts (doing well without problems)
1: Follow back rate is doing up to 12.57% which is not very high enough... I guess the niche isn't as appealing as it would (this is even with bit of content)

2 : I am only focusing on liking see how that works better from follow unfollow method :
I find this increasing in a week only 10+ followers which is.... terrible.

Other Accounts

Out of 10 accounts I created 3 got banned while 1 is having the temporary ban
I am doing only follow and unfollow method with the new accounts but I should divide them up later on to test the various method and see which is most effective... but I am betting on follower and unfollow method. They are all in the same niche however it's strange because some are doing higher follow back rate than some. I believe it would be the difference of audience I am targeting Which I am tracking to see which does better divided up among themselves.

Also having bit trouble how I would track all the clicks on each of my accounts, any ideas guys?

Wow such great ideas!
Thank you everyone!

I am not so sure what is MF and ML is could you explain?

Ah, yeah I wanted to see 'by how much' I gotta see a bit more

Even for a new account? I thought it was max 7000

Today Update
The new account was banned :"(
But I made More! XD
Made My first income yesterday My tracking method wasn't accurate I need to find a better tracking method so not sure who made the conversion
I made 2.53! lol. Okay so I see that this could work but still need to do better.

Currently
old account : following 1973 followers 308
another old account : following 428 followers 111
New account
1. 560 followers 32
How did you make the 2.53

Few things I noticed
Follow back rate does best when you have a related pic on your Instagram account that summarizes your whole account niche.
I know it sounds obvious but it has to really really REALY say what your account niche is.
Name can help but similar name gets the account banned fast. so careful!

banners
Back