The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Instagram Journey

Update, This week was a disaster I was sick since my body just don't understand season changes....
Also... with instagram AND Popups (read it about it here : Pop Ads Masterization! | Page 4 | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix)

This is what happens when EVERYTHING goes wrong the same time....

I have bought 115 accounts but I end up only saving 28 accounts
Big loss. Mostly because the accounts that I bought had email verification issues.
I have no clue why. and the provider says it's my fault since it never happened to "Other" people :/

Here me guys....
It's not the accounts that died but emails that attached to the accounts
Apparently when they ask phone verification the email is no longer usable so is Instagram...
So I end up losing accounts without even a chance to use them.
This happened even if I :
1. Used us proxies for each email (to match the location they were created)
2. ONLY 1 proxy for each email (never changed it to prevent flagging)
3. Cleaned the cache with CCleaner everytime I login and logout....
And yet... the accounts are gone.... WT*

Learned my lesson, NEVER Purchase IG accounts... now it means I need to find out how to make unlimited IG accounts on my computer (this is going to be a challenge)

So far even if all these things happen I was able to make some conversions LOL
Zpm5zDQ.jpg

So in total of Investment of $283 I made $7....... LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
(I am not laughing of joy)
But these are all one time payment except proxies which is -$30 I gotta make at least $30 per month to break even and make more than that to cover the loss... LOL LOL LOL....(Again...I am not laughing of joy)

More Ideas
I am making some long term accounts that could do shutouts and CPA later on hoping to grow them fast as possible
I am thinking about start advertising when I could get at least 10K followers with good engagement (at least 100 likes per images when uploaded) and daily organic followers so that I could be okay with follower loss when I do shutouts.

Ideas of prevent banning :::
-Lower the bot activity
-Remember to change images for every single account
-Unique the url for EVERY SINGLE ACCOUNT
-Reword bios as much as possible
-Never make name similar or id similar

It seems like follower/unfollow method needs to relay a lot on profile image....(since similar names get banned within a day) So keep all the info inside the profile images will really help alot.

Ideas to Increase Income :::
None yet, sorry these pills I am taking is numbing my brain XD I will update on this soon
It seems like the method of trying to get people to click on links to do incentive offers
The best way is really do spam activity = Alot of new accounts that you don't mind getting banned

I was following this method also Yoda, and Im done. This is easy-money method, almost black hat for the accounts, I will keep studying to launch CPA campaigns with landing pages, promoting other real products with paid traffic. I dont know if im taking the right decision but this method takes too much risk with too much investment.

Good luck.

@TrafficYoda

Sorry to hear you're not well! Hope you feel better soon.

I think losing accounts is very, very common. It's unfortunate that the seller gave you some bad email accounts. :(

Is there anything helpful to you in any of these threads/posts?

Search Results for Query: emily bizprofits | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
I'll take a look at the search query, but haven't found a solution, this seller seems legit, since it was recommended and worked with few of my friends. I am not sure what could be the problem...

I was following this method also Yoda, and Im done. This is easy-money method, almost black hat for the accounts, I will keep studying to launch CPA campaigns with landing pages, promoting other real products with paid traffic. I dont know if im taking the right decision but this method takes too much risk with too much investment.
Good luck.
Yeah it has some risks, and the whole concept is spammy, However if you want you could try going long term that you can used for shout outs, i seen people do monthly 200~300 per account just doing shoutouts, and that's when they are not really focusing on making revenue but growing followers. And if you do your targetting right (isn't that same with all marketing) you can easily go 1000 followers within a week, I uploaded 3 images and easily got 100 followers in one long term account. So that's why I have two sections when I do this.

For short term I constantly make a lot of accounts it probably last max 2 weeks but that's the point,
and for long term I don't do much rob but working on looking for good images online for my niche... You can choose which way works better for you

Hi TrafficYoda,
i worked with paid traffic for a bit, i read in tutorials about small payouts being best for CPA,
i guess in Instagram and the free traffic doesn't really matter, how much is your offer payout?

Another question: With a new account, did you start to follow people having already the LP url in the Bio, or did you
put it after a few hundreds followers?

Last question (for now): In your opinion, or some else around here, which niche could be less saturated for a noob?
perhaps everything is, but i guess there is always something a little less.

thanks and good luck

Hi TrafficYoda,
i worked with paid traffic for a bit, i read in tutorials about small payouts being best for CPA,
i guess in Instagram and the free traffic doesn't really matter, how much is your offer payout?

Another question: With a new account, did you start to follow people having already the LP url in the Bio, or did you
put it after a few hundreds followers?

Last question (for now): In your opinion, or some else around here, which niche could be less saturated for a noob?
perhaps everything is, but i guess there is always something a little less.

thanks and good luck
I haven't test CPA yet I am focusing on CPI on incentive for short term accounts (expecting the accounts to last less than 2 weeks)

I put all the LP url in the BIO (remember all accounts URL needs to be unique) from the start and do followers.

For niche accounts for long term accounts I don't. Because it's more about quality than quantity with these. so first I collect followers (I am thinking at least 10K) before I start making cash with them

Hmmm, I usually don't really care about saturation with IG because it's so easy to get followers in any niche(that's the beauty of IG) Go for the top niches but give it a sweeter twist to it. Like I know a lot of people love foods, but I decided to focus on drinks, I know for a fact coffee is one that everyone drinks at least 1 cup a day so I go with coffee fan based IG. You can go deeper than that.
Once you found a niche you want try searching up on IG see if there is accounts doing similar or same niche that has at least 1.0M followers. If yes, go for it, people love that niche and you can easily get followers if not... well, it might be harder to get followers on such niches.

hi,Yoda,my skype is leonardozhe can you add me ?
I prefer pm or ask questions here if you need help :) It's best to answer here than answer several times on PM

This is a nice journey! Will follow this and try something similar :)
Let me know how it goes!

One of the biggest challenges is finding how much I can do with new accounts before it's gone.
So not so easy but I am trying to find the right ratio to everything, followers, likes, comments, etc.

Thanks a lot TrafficYoda, fine tips :)

What exactly you mean by - "remember all accounts URL needs to be unique"

For CPI or Giveaways, like iPhones, Playstation and such. its about going all in (following people)
till Instagram dislikes you and send your acc to hell.
How much did you made in a 2 weeks time (less or more) with such CPI and stuff before Acc been banned,
and how many followers?

Sorry about the questions, i am currently search for niche giveaways, i think its the hardest part:
this may work good, or perhaps not, next thing i know its been two hours and 25 different products.

thank you for your time.

Thanks a lot TrafficYoda, fine tips :)

What exactly you mean by - "remember all accounts URL needs to be unique"

For CPI or Giveaways, like iPhones, Playstation and such. its about going all in (following people)
till Instagram dislikes you and send your acc to hell.
How much did you made in a 2 weeks time (less or more) with such CPI and stuff before Acc been banned,
and how many followers?

Sorry about the questions, i am currently search for niche giveaways, i think its the hardest part:
this may work good, or perhaps not, next thing i know its been two hours and 25 different products.

thank you for your time.
If the link is same than IG will flag the accounts connected to the same url.
I am actually still testing out, I don't think I figured out all yet because my performance is bit below the average within other people doing this.
My current highest follower count is 400+ after 1 week, which is not very high.
It's because I am careful trying not to get banned and slowly highering following ratio and see how high I could go.

lol make 25 different accounts than see which is doing the best

Update
My biggest reason for low income is that I am not getting much clicks on links...
How to solve?
1. Change Targeting obviously I am targeting people that don't care = Search up more popular tags
2. Link problems = Checked

Last edited:
Just happy that you decided to share this with us. I can say it is the best move you have taken and with lots of boldness. For you to be able to make anything work best, there are always challenges here and there which should never at ll bring you down. So keep up with the plan for I am sure you will get returns very soon, in fact good returns.

Just happy that you decided to share this with us. I can say it is the best move you have taken and with lots of boldness. For you to be able to make anything work best, there are always challenges here and there which should never at ll bring you down. So keep up with the plan for I am sure you will get returns very soon, in fact good returns.

Thanks for the encouragements, I needed them. Especially when I started and it's been almost a month and haven't even made $10 XD

Learned my lesson, NEVER Purchase IG accounts...
I think you missunderstood the lesson, just don't purchase from the same provider, investigate about legit IG PVA providers out there, I think that people who is actually making good money with this have aged accounts.

MI
Back