The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Instagram Journey

I use adsbridge for my campaigns on popads. Not sure how I could use that for social traffic

Currently promoting incentive offers. CPI

how do you promote incent via IG?
I mean, is it reasonable? I'd suggest to run incent CPA/CPR campaigns at least.

P.S. I may advice you some of the ones we currently run with our publishers ;)

There is a meaning in the promotion of the account in instagram?
I heard about that - didn't tried yet.
Normal income?

There is a meaning in the promotion of the account in instagram?
I heard about that - didn't tried yet.
Normal income?
I'm still testing around, I might go purchase older accounts because the new accounts just can't seem to survive a few days before it gets banned, and I could only do so limited followings before I sense trouble.
I will probably start small and see how much I can create for each account.
Testing various of targets see which ones does best.
Testing how I can increase conversion with my bio headline
Testing various profile images to catch attention to my account

ARG! Seriously I had 5 bans the pass few days on new accounts, its really hard to keep new accounts from banning

I am getting ready to purchase older accounts but they are not as cheap as I hope them to be. (had to put in investment on testing on popads too : read my journey here : Pop Ads Masterization! | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix)

Gonna see if I could find some seller with decent price
and also gonna test if adsbridge somehow can track instagram clicks.
(That's what i am using for cpa so why not try! It's free LOL)

However I did get more conversions today, since my tracking method is not working I am not sure which accounts did this.
jjeohJv.png

Last edited:
finally purchased old accounts
but I did get into trouble with accounts not being unique
Image, Bio, Name needs to be unique, the problem is the URL
I can't make multiple lp since I am using ogads.
SO the only method is redirects which is not easy
Because it requires hosting and multiple domains.

Mission : find free ways to make multiple domains.

But while I am doing that I did succeed in getting some conversions
6yS421R.jpg

This happend within a week but half of it was moved to last month

Can you have more than one domain on your server?

Can you use yoursitename.com/.ca/.org/.net/.club, etc.? Just change the extension, or would that work?
From searching and asking people, It seems like you can have 8 accounts per url.
I still have to know if the server needs to be different (this would cost alot...) Still need to know if extension works.
Currently asking people if anyone tried using free subdomains to redirect to landing page.

For sure, Short urls don't work because the instagram see the url that's been shortened. (so bitly, tinyurl is a no no)

It seems like Instagram flags accounts by Image/IP/URL (so far tested and confirmed) : Killed 95 accounts to find this out and all these accounts are paid for T.T

UNIQUE IP : Get Proxies, 3 accounts per proxy (for strong bot activity do 2 accounts per proxy)

UNIQUE IMAGE : (Got this info from another forum) : You need to change MD5 (no clue what it is but you need to change it to solve the problem) Program (FREE) : http://imristo.com/hash-manager-chan...h-of-any-file/

UNIQUE URL : So far I've learned you need domain and hosting. Currently testing if subdomains like weebly and blogger redirect works. Since I am using subdomains I am trying to keep it 2 account per domain. (Just to be safe)

Now, I have heard rummors that you also need to change : Device ID/GUID
I read the wiki but still have no clue what these are... Not sure if it is only important when you create accounts or if it's for till you stop using that account. Still digging for information if you guys have anything.... Anything Let me know.

From searching and asking people, It seems like you can have 8 accounts per url.
I still have to know if the server needs to be different (this would cost alot...) Still need to know if extension works.
Currently asking people if anyone tried using free subdomains to redirect to landing page.

For sure, Short urls don't work because the instagram see the url that's been shortened. (so bitly, tinyurl is a no no)

It seems like Instagram flags accounts by Image/IP/URL (so far tested and confirmed) : Killed 95 accounts to find this out and all these accounts are paid for T.T

UNIQUE IP : Get Proxies, 3 accounts per proxy (for strong bot activity do 2 accounts per proxy)

UNIQUE IMAGE : (Got this info from another forum) : You need to change MD5 (no clue what it is but you need to change it to solve the problem) Program (FREE) : http://imristo.com/hash-manager-chan...h-of-any-file/

UNIQUE URL : So far I've learned you need domain and hosting. Currently testing if subdomains like weebly and blogger redirect works. Since I am using subdomains I am trying to keep it 2 account per domain. (Just to be safe)

Now, I have heard rummors that you also need to change : Device ID/GUID
I read the wiki but still have no clue what these are... Not sure if it is only important when you create accounts or if it's for till you stop using that account. Still digging for information if you guys have anything.... Anything Let me know.
Just make a bunch of free domains that will be used to redirect

You need to change MD5 (no clue what it is but you need to change it to solve the problem)

I've read that, too. I also have no clue. :)

You may want to scroll down and read the comments, some people had probs with it.

I have heard rummors that you also need to change : Device ID/GUID I read the wiki but still have no clue what these are...

Wish I could help you but I haven't heard that before.

Hopefully, someone else can give you some good advice.

Yes you are but as far as I know they only ban those that make you money not goo.gl shortener and similar ones . At least I never had problem with it .
So when you say free domains you mean like blogger and weebly, and you had no problems with it?
How many accounts do you connect to your free domains?
I tried tinylink and bitly and it was banned maybe I used too many on one link

Yes you are but as far as I know they only ban those that make you money not goo.gl shortener and similar ones . At least I never had problem with it .
When you used subdomains did you find it lower CTR than real domains?
People say it looks tacky but not sure how big effect it will cause on click throughs

Update on the infomation for @azgold
You can make many domains as you want on your one own hosting server
Yes you can use the extension and it will see it unique.

Few more, Currently I got 115 accounts
I am thinking about taking a few as a niche accounts where I could optimize later for shoutouts or weekly giveaways on CPA or higher CPI's instead of low payouts with incentive. We'll see, but I still need to make the accounts work without killing them.

So when you say free domains you mean like blogger and weebly, and you had no problems with it?
How many accounts do you connect to your free domains?
I tried tinylink and bitly and it was banned maybe I used too many on one link

No I meant make a lot of free domains with .tk and .in etc the ones that give free extensions and post them like that or just cover them up with goo.gl and make them redirect to where you need them .

No I meant make a lot of free domains with .tk and .in etc the ones that give free extensions and post them like that or just cover them up with goo.gl and make them redirect to where you need them .
Great information! I didn't know that. Free extensions.... but I'd have to use my own hosting to use them right?
If it's all possible can I add you on skype? I would love to ask you more questions about IG and such.

I've read that, too. I also have no clue. :)
I have found out that that MD5 is like a tag for each photo, so when you make a change in the phone with a Photoshop a new tag is added, the program is used to change one pixel so that new tags will be added to the photo. Yes it does have trouble so I suggest you make a copy and run that on the program and keep the original, some photos work some does not. If you really want a use a specific photo and the program doesn't work, edit it with anything in Photoshop. That should do the trick.

In this sense, it seems like you don't need to do mass changes you could just add a tiny dot, change color, blur them, sharpen them, no need to crop new icons on the image or add new text etc. Just my assumtion

Great information! I didn't know that. Free extensions.... but I'd have to use my own hosting to use them right?
If it's all possible can I add you on skype? I would love to ask you more questions about IG and such.
Yes, sure pm me your kik or skype and I will add you .

MI
Back