The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Im New Here and I Need Help Getting Into Peerfly or maxbounty

Aglowliks

affiliate
Hello all im new here and i need help getting approved with either maxbounty or peerfly.
Im new into CPA and non of this networks wants to approve me due to my experience level.
Is it a crime to be a beginner here? Everyone must start somewhere i think.
Thanks and ill appreciate your suggestions.

Hello all im new here and i need help getting approved with either maxbounty or peerfly.
Im new into CPA and non of this networks wants to approve me due to my experience level.

Apply to five networks, be honest with them about everything. Let them know you're just starting out but you've read X number of books, gone through X amount of courses and have read X amount of blogs. Let them know what strategy you want to implement and what kind of traffic sources you'll be using. Just be honest and enthused.

I got rejected from A4D as my first network when I applied because I lied about everything, trying to sound like I already had my shit together. Then I read a few blogs about how to get in and reformulated my strategy using "truth" as my weapon.

I applied to four more networks and got into 3/4. Good luck.

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Aglowliks !

Loads of networks are Newbie friendly. It is not difficult. @RyanH gave you the most important details, honesty

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back