The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

If you were starting fresh... (no list, no traffic, nothing)

xploit

What would be the first thing you would do if you had literally nothing online?

So you start without a list, without a website, no money, no traffic, nothing - how would you earn your first few ££ to reinvest and scale to achieve an income online?

Obvious thing initially would be a free blog that could be shared socially, but is that really the best way? Is there a quicker way to a short term ££ to then reinvest?

as a developer i will go to fiver and freelancer and Get some projects there :)
and make my first Dollars :)
that's what my brother is Doing Now :) he is still a young :)

So you start without a list, without a website, no money, no traffic, nothing - how would you earn your first few ££ to reinvest and scale to achieve an income online?

Obvious thing initially would be a free blog that could be shared socially, but is that really the best way? Is there a quicker way to a short term ££ to then reinvest?

Yep, get a job and save up about $2000 to $3000 and then you can get something real going that will scale nicely. Do this and you can be earning several hundreds of dollars a day within a few months.

If you want to make money and starting from nothing I would say you have to spend. You could sign up with affiliate sites like clickbank and JVZoo. Find a product you want to promote and set up a FB ad to promote it. You can start small $5 a day $35 a week. if you have a good product and get a few sales a week you can scale up as you fel comfortable. Trying to get money Online without spending is a uphill battle.

Build pages teaching people how to make money on-line. Work from home, etc. Then link to affiliate referral programs. You can earn some nice referral money for the life of each person who signs up.

MI
Back