The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My website no business,how to

Chenkai

Hi,

How to reach specific users? I used to advertise on Google search, but the money was spent, and it didn't work at all. I even thought about selling the site for baby formula money. The characteristics of my website service are quite special, focusing on designing graphic works with Asian elements.

Thanks

@Chenkai , welcome to affiliatefix. "Know thy self" - in the same way know the advertising market in web and understand where you stand before spending. The days of spending 100 USD to get 1000 USD business is gone long long time back.

Hello Chenkai,

I am a bit confused about what exactly your business is. Do you provide a graphic design service? Where does a baby formula come into the picture?

Did you consider to make ads on social media? That seem to be effective.
In case you already have a big base of your own clients - use microsoft teams calling in order to stay in touch with them or just remind them about the sales/offers/special events. You can also organize the whole customer service department based on this tool, I am sure it will be easy and effective.

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like you're struggling with targeting the right audience for your website. Sometimes, traditional advertising methods like Google search ads don't yield the desired results. Perhaps exploring alternative marketing strategies could help. Additionally, public organization like Algorytm NGO https://algorytm.ngo/ might offer valuable insights or connections to reach your target demographic more effectively. Their focus on supporting young creators aligns well with your website's offerings. Exploring such avenues could potentially lead to better engagement and conversion rates for your business.

Last edited:
Hi,

How to reach specific users? I used to advertise on Google search, but the money was spent, and it didn't work at all. I even thought about selling the site for baby formula money. The characteristics of my website service are quite special, focusing on designing graphic works with Asian elements.

Thanks
Google ads is one of the best, when it comes to reaching targeted audience in my opinion. It might be that you didn't set your ads correctly to be shown to the targeted audience. However, you can try Facebook ads, that's another great alternative, that has a lot of demographic settings to reach the targeted audience.

banners
Back