The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

I think there no way to win in CPA

René Wagner

I do not want to make anyone sad, but is it possible that only the big fishs in the game make money? Just For example, the people who promote adplexity or the founders of AdPlexity itsefls. Just imagine that this entire industry was just invented so we spend money on their tools. I have heard very rarely in this forum here that someone has actually earned a lot of money with CPA. In most cases, you have lost money. It's just a theory of mine. Of course it may be possible that I am wrong but have you ever made really big profits without investing a huge amount of money in tools? Its just an idea, so pls dont hate or anything like that. And sorry for the bad grammar, Im from germany.

I do not want to make anyone sad, but is it possible that only the big fishs in the game make money? Just For example, the people who promote adplexity or the founders of AdPlexity itsefls. Just imagine that this entire industry was just invented so we spend money on their tools. I have heard very rarely in this forum here that someone has actually earned a lot of money with CPA. In most cases, you have lost money. It's just a theory of mine. Of course it may be possible that I am wrong but have you ever made really big profits without investing a huge amount of money in tools? Its just an idea, so pls dont hate or anything like that. And sorry for the bad grammar, Im from germany.
Hey buddy, you can still make good money like others, just need to point the right direction, set the proper campaign, and do the right things it will definitely be great! just focus on some major steps, and focus on that it will pay off!

Hey buddy, you can still make good money like others, just need to point the right direction, set the proper campaign, and do the right things it will definitely be great! just focus on some major steps, and focus on that it will pay off!
I know that its possible, but everyobe is trying to figure out, how it’s possible, while the guys from adplexity and other „tools“ getting a huge amount of money :‘D

If you open a restaurant or bar (pub) you have to compete with every other restaurant or bar in the area -- yes? You also will have to feed your money into the food and beverage fixture (equipment) sellers, the building and remodeling contractors to set up your restaurant or bar. In every business there are up-front expenses is my point. You can find work-a-rounds too <<<more earned knowledge costs work

Will your restaurant or bar be a success? Luck, your position in the market (strategy), and location (traffic) determine this usually.

But yeah, selling shovels to gold miners is a good business usually :D

I would advise You to take a look online
Google

There are free resources and some internet marketing tools have free versions if doing marketing the free way
I'd say do it the free way and scale up
Sell on social media
Learn email marketing
Take free internet marketing courses
Start a blog
Direct traffic to it
Via
Social Media
YouTube
Etc...:)

Possible without adplexity or like this tools..

But if you use this tools then you find profitable offers + lander + sources on couple of clicks..

If you want try or do without this tools then you need to do more hard work and need to spend time to find offers + lander + sources..

If 300 people use the same tool today what does it make that tool worth?

My point is: They will all have the same data -- like 300 dogs chasing the same bones ...

MI
Back