The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

KingSamy

I Got 500 Clicks And No Conversions; Here Are 4 Of The Possible Problems.

A friend of mine got 600 clicks and 0 conversions, That's disturbing. He got confused at first, he thought it might be a scam on the side of the vendors. But he resolved that thought saying they won't have displayed the clicks then. Plus they even gave him a call about the issue.

I discovered some affiliates have that same problem too. So I decided to investigate, and here are some of the possible problems I found. It defers from person to person.

1. Bad Landing Page/Sales Page
Before I promote any product I check a few things, and one of them is the landing page. I try to put myself in the buyer's shoes, then I see if it moves me to buy. If the landing page does not give a good description of the product or has a good Copy to motivate visitors to buy, then it'll be hard to sell that product/service.

2. Hard To Sell Products
Here are a few things about the product you need to check. Does it solve a problem? Does it feel like a waste to purchase the product? Why would anyone spend money on this product? Does it make doing anything easy? If you had a problem or needed a service, would you buy that product or search for an alternative?

3. Bad Product Stat
On most affiliate Networks, there is an area that shows the stat of the product. Like the conversion rate, refund rate, number of monthly sales, and amount paid to affiliates in that month. These are useful stats to check if the product is easily sellable.

4. Wrong Traffic Or Wide Targeting
If you're selling gaming products but keep getting many pet and book lovers, you probably won't get conversions. This was my friend's problem. He promoted a social media service, but he had a lot of poem lovers, book lovers, Writers, and Self-help followers on Medium.

Most people run ads with a very wide targeting. Their keywords and country targeting are a bit off. This can get you a lot of clicks but little to no conversion. Final advice: Narrow what you're targeting to suit your campaign.

Thanks for reading. So, What else do you think makes people get hundreds of clicks and no conversions?

Sammy, why do your obviously pasted posts ignore the constraints of the division the post container?

Believe it or not: You are not always to blame for your own failures.

You post is generic trash.

Sammy, why do your obviously pasted posts ignore the constraints of the division the post container?

Believe it or not: You are not always to blame for your own failures.

You post is generic trash.
Hey, I was just sharing my knowledge. At least what I know. You may be a Pro but maybe It might help someone. Plus I said a friend of mine got 500 clicks with zero, not me.

MI
Back