The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Have you set up your FB Ads account and read through their guidelines on what you cannot advertise on FB?

Have you set up your server and joined some networks yet?

Have you signed up for a social intelligence platform to see what's hot and working on FB yet?

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Have you set up your FB Ads account and read through their guidelines on what you cannot advertise on FB?

Have you set up your server and joined some networks yet?

Have you signed up for a social intelligence platform to see what's hot and working on FB yet?

Thanks for your response. yes i read fb guidelines and also joined with some network. but i really don't know about social intelligence platform.

Health ads with Facebook can be a real can of worms to start out with. Better to wait until you have more experience with Facebook Ads. Shopping might not make you money but these ads are relatively easy to get your ads approved in the beginning. It's a vanilla niche and not controversial --easiest ad moderation.

At least you get valuable learning experience with a simple shopping offer.
What I mean is: First learn to segment your ads and track them.

Health ads with Facebook can be a real can of worms to start out with. Better to wait until you have more experience with Facebook Ads. Shopping might not make you money but these ads are relatively easy to get your ads approved in the beginning. It's a vanilla niche and not controversial --easiest ad moderation.

At least you get valuable learning experience with a simple shopping offer.
What I mean is: First learn to segment your ads and track them.

Thanks for your response.

banners
Back