The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to monetize crypto leads?

ben gu

affiliate
Have some crypto leads from different GEOs. Leads have name, last name and e-mail.

I would appreciate if someone give me an advice how can I use the leads? ;)
Can this data help me to run a crypto offer?o_O
Please advice...

Last edited:
If these leads are derived from, and owned by, your previous employer, BE CAREFUL! You can be sued.

Typically, leads must be yours, period. There are exceptions. Your previous employer could permit you to piggy back those leads with an email campaign. However, if they are not true opt-in emails, then you will get tagged by an enormous number of services as an email spammer. If they are true opt-in emails, then the opt-in must have included permission for the email collector to allow 3rd parties to contact them.

If these leads are derived from, and owned by, your previous employer, BE CAREFUL! You can be sued.

Typically, leads must be yours, period. There are exceptions. Your previous employer could permit you to piggy back those leads with an email campaign. However, if they are not true opt-in emails, then you will get tagged by an enormous number of services as an email spammer. If they are true opt-in emails, then the opt-in must have included permission for the email collector to allow 3rd parties to contact them.

My partner and I were employer. I've paid affiliates money for these leads.

I don't have a paper with their permission, but these people made registrations by themself. CPA leads made 250$ deposits and more.

If these are yours, and you have the cached copy of their permissions, including emailing them for purposes other than what they signed up for, then email them your offers!

banners
Back