Certified

williamrs

Certified Vendor
Service Manager
Coach
CPA Evolution 3.0
moneyonfacebook.png

How To Make Easy Cash With CPA On Facebook

Today I'd like to share with you a report that teaches a simple method that anyone can use to promote CPA offers on Facebook.

The system has the potential to make 3 figures a day and is 100% newbie friendly.

I hope you enjoy the report and if you have any questions just post them here.

Download

Last edited by a moderator:
TXs Coach ! Just wanted to share a resource thats perfect for this report that Darster shared in another thread .. addmefast .. for likes and shares etc on fb, G+, YT etc etc.. free real likes etc for a bit of grind..Check it out if your pocket hurts !

BR PJ

Unfortunately "fan" or "like gating" are no longer permitted by Facebook.
I think some apps still do it, but this method is still relevant without the like gating the polls are great way to grow your pages.

I've had a few guys message me already saying its really helping their pages. Also check out: Poll on Facebook | Facebook

A nice way to then monetise these when you have bigger pages is to create giveaways and contests.

Also don't forget about tee spring - I'd also suggest checking out: FPTraffic | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Unfortunately "fan" or "like gating" are no longer permitted by Facebook.

You don't need to use fan gates to make that method work, the idea is to get people to vote and them sign up for the game. Many people will hit the like button even without a fan gate and it will increase the organic exposure of the post.

Also, you may incentivize people to share the poll by telling them to ask their friends to vote.

The fan gate is a plus, but definitely not a requirement. ;)

Looks like too much work for little profit.

Everyone knows cloaking rebills on FB is where its at
Well to be honest Cam2 i don´t have a clue so please write a guide about it, just like William done for us to contribute to The Dojo.
I love getting info from the best guys in the industry. It helps me get a bigger picture and come up with my own ideas about things no one done yet..
But thats just.. my opinion...
Have a great CVR !
PJ

Thanks for the great words, everybody!

Looks like too much work for little profit.

Everyone knows cloaking rebills on FB is where its at

Yes, there is money to be made with cloaking and rebills, but it's definitely not a simple route for beginners. Even in Facebook's early days when running rebills was allowed, it would still require some "skills" (e.g. creating funnels, autoresponder series, etc) to get them to convert .

Nowadays, besides the marketing skills it's also necessary to have some technical skills to do the cloaking (or a budget to invest on a good cloaking tool) and to create new FB accounts on a regular basis.

Not to mention that many people are not comfortable working with black-hat methods and would prefer to stay away from that.

Regarding the method in the report, it's not really too much work. It's quite simple. Maybe the fact that I tried to make it as detailed as possible makes it looks like a lot of work, but I guarantee that it's not. :)

banners
Back