The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Guide How to Work with In-App Facebook Browser Traffic? [Guide + Case]

ProPush.me

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
ProPush.me — Earn with Push Subscriptions
According to our statistics, Tier-3 GEOs (NG, GH, CI, ID demonstrate the best rates) are especially rich for converting Facebook browser traffic. As an affiliate marketer, you can benefit from this traffic in two major ways:
  • Launch direct Facebook campaigns (if your offer complies with strict platform policies)
  • Purchase targeted traffic from reliable advertising networks to avoid any risks of being banned
And for the best result, rely on ProPush.me - our Smart Tag and other features are 100% compatible with social traffic.

Now, let’s see which algorithm to follow.

Facebook browser monetization strategy that works
So, since you cannot send push opt-in requests via the Facebook browser, you need to direct users to the Google Chrome browser first.
Disclaimer: ProPush.me’s functionality allows you to work with Chrome, which is the most popular browser when it comes to Android traffic + Chrome has the most transparent push subscriptions mechanics. So please mind that this guide is specifically related to users who have Chrome browser.

After you show a landing page to users in the Facebook browser (this is the one used to view any Facebook content), your main task is to transfer them to the Chrome browser, and this is where you can send an opt-in request and offer a push subscription.

What is more, you can use the ProPush.me TrafficBack feature in the Facebook browser to get additional income. TrafficBack allows you to monetize all users, whether they subscribe or not.

Basically, the flow described above should look this way:

Propush-how-to-monetize-in-app-facebook-traffic-infographics

When adding a tag to your website or landing page, don’t forget to turn on the corresponding function in your ProPush.me account:

Propush-how-to-monetize-in-app-facebook-traffic-account-settings

Voila, now your users are redirected to your offer page, where they can get an opt-in request and subscribe if they are interested. Thus, when users get to Chrome, you can monetize them just the usual way and get extra money from ProPush.me.

Practice: our partner’s case
  • Traffic source: Popunder
  • Pricing model: Push, Revshare
  • Additional feature: TrafficBack
  • GEOs: Worldwide, where top-converting are NG, GH, CI, ID, US
The strategy of our partner is just as we described above - transferring users to the Chrome browser from the Facebook browser as fast as possible.

He has a very simple landing page in Facebook browser, similar to this one:

Propush-how-to-monetize-in-app-facebook-traffic-landing-example

The page is efficient, since it follows two main rules for such a flow.

• First, it is not overloaded with images and text
  • Second, it is motivating, since the reasons to follow a link are clear - the app is free, and it is used for smartphone optimization
Here is what users see when they click the link on a landing page:

Propush-how-to-monetize-in-app-facebook-traffic-transferring

After clicking on the “Continue” button, they are transferred to the Chrome browser, where they can finally subscribe to Push notifications.

Propush-how-to-monetize-in-app-facebook-traffic-transferring1

Working with Facebook traffic this way, our partner receives $1000+ profit from ProPush.me per day! Here are the stats (period: 9/10/2023 - 15/10/2023):

DatePre-requestsSubscriptionsProfit from ProPush.me
09.10.2023492 93854 251$1 384
10.10.2023500 69258 738$1 477
11.10.2023442 68055 569$1 434
12.10.2023418 33050 045$1 322
13.10.2023391 56046 334$1 239
14.10.2023352 34441 670$1 120
15.10.2023350 01541 215$1 069

Time to remind you about TrafficBack. Our partner implemented this feature into the landing page that appears in the Facebook browser, so when users clicked it, they were redirected to the relevant offer. Therefore, users react eagerly and profit stays stable - they see things they are interested in.

To sum up, let’s highlight some key points of our today’s article:
  • To work with Facebook browser traffic, you need to redirect your users to Chrome browser first, as this will be the point where you can turn them into push subscribers
  • Transferring users to Chrome means motivating them with an appealing landing page within the Facebook browser
  • Make sure your landing page is simple and not overloaded with images
  • When setting up Smart Tag in your ProPush.me account, make sure to tick the option called “Redirect users from Facebook in-app browser to Chrome.”
  • Use TrafficBack feature for the best results and maximum profit
So, that’s all, folks! Rely on ProPush.me in most monetization cases - even with Facebook in-app traffic. Just do it smartly following our guides. Happy monetizing!

Join ProPush.me

MI
Back