The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how to get traffic from a specific country?

Almost all ads are segmented by the GEO's you select and by country is the most commonly found ad network segmentation available --so for paid ads that is not a problem.

Segmenting SEO organic traffic is a separate issue all together.

Is that you Arya?
Have anything else about your demographics target?
UK and Spain are regionally v.diverse ´
yeah, it's me, the one from winterfell haha.
I have to promote an iphone sweepstake and they need me to find traffic from UK ans Spain. I created a little page to send the trafic there just in case, but I have the direct link. I'm too new and i don't know what to do.

yeah, it's me, the one from winterfell haha.
I have to promote an iphone sweepstake and they need me to find traffic from UK ans Spain. I created a little page to send the trafic there just in case, but I have the direct link. I'm too new and i don't know what to do.
Hi @LucasStark, you can promote those direct link offers on network traffic, you will find a lot of traffic sources out there.
you're welcome to try EZMOB though for the sweepstake offers, you can try POP and Push traffic that will work well with such offers.
Good Luck

1. Domain Name Extension.
  2. Google Search console Geo-Targeting.
  3. Web Hosting Server Location.
  4. Backlinks.
  5. Content Level Targeting.
  6. Local SEO Using Google my business.
  7. Submit Website To Local Search Engines & Directories.
  8. Use Google Trends.

Hi @LucasStark, you can promote those direct link offers on network traffic, you will find a lot of traffic sources out there.
you're welcome to try EZMOB though for the sweepstake offers, you can try POP and Push traffic that will work well with such offers.
Good Luck
Thanks for the tip and and the tool. I will check it out. :D

1. Domain Name Extension.
  2. Google Search console Geo-Targeting.
  3. Web Hosting Server Location.
  4. Backlinks.
  5. Content Level Targeting.
  6. Local SEO Using Google my business.
  7. Submit Website To Local Search Engines & Directories.
  8. Use Google Trends.

Wow thanks, now I have a few things to learn and to try haha.

banners
Back