Votes: 11 44.0%
  • very good

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • not bad

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abdellahi

hi everyone it's been a while since i joined the forum but this is my first post here today i'd like to show you how i get low CPC with bing ads and also get some conversions for CPS offers.
Most of IM say that bing and GAW are very costy and their is a lot of comptition well when i started with IM i didn't have a good budget to start so i decided to join Bing and get 100$ coupon i used it and learned a lot then Invest another 100$ till i learned how to get low CPC for any nich.
bing ads display ads based on your CPC so if you pay more you get more result (till you' daily budget ends) but if you have like 5000 KWS bing with more then millions search volume per month you can get few hundreds of clicks per day depending on your budget so you need to get a good CTR this means attractive ad copie .
after a lot of testing i found out that the best way to get good CTR is to make your title a dynamic text like {Keywod} with that you will get like 2% CTR then you pass the match type to your tracking and see wich ad title give you great CTR check img below:

adcopie trick.PNG

with this way you can get test and then track and optemize .
for KWS best way to get them is by using google adword keyword planner you can find some guid on youtube when you add keyword create multiple adgroup as bing allow only 1000 kws per ad group and then make sure you go to keywords section select them all and change the bid to 0.07 like the pic below:
make sure you select all rows and all pages
ldgk.PNG

my result with maxbounty,please reply for any questions

fk.PNG

vjh.PNG

Last edited:
As i understand, you bid as broad match for all keywords in all ads group, right?

Because whenever i try to search for keywords with traffic that related to some offers in Maxbounty, Most of these keywords have bid higher than $0.2 - $0.3 (For example) and i couldn't make it as low as $0.07 like you said. No matters it's broad, phrase or exact match. The low price keywords have very low traffic volume too.

So what's your bidding strategy? You just add a lot of keywords you found on Google or Bing Tools and bid them all as Broad $0.07 (or you bid exact or phrase?)... and we'll automatically get cheap CPC for every keywords?

Hmmm I am not really sure about the " {Keyword} - {Keyword}" title - that must look really strange :) What do you enter to description then?

As i understand, you bid as broad match for all keywords in all ads group, right?
yes for testing
my strategie is to add Thousands of kws but in same niche with that you can minimise the competition, if you target only hundreds of kws you will need to bid higher to get some result.
So you target as much kws as you can and once you see what's converting you get target it and pay more for the CPC

Hmmm I am not really sure about the " {Keyword} - {Keyword}" title - that must look really strange :) What do you enter to description then?
well this is how i work but i target only related kws
for the description just something about the offer

Hello Dear Abdellahi. How do you know which keyword get conversations? Do you use the tracker? if yes which tracker did do you use? Thanks

MI
Back