• good

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • very good

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • not bad

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thanks for your reply , regarding health offers , it is costly more than 1$/click can you advise how can i reduce it in Bing ?

thanks for your reply , regarding health offers , it is costly more than 1$/click can you advise how can i reduce it in Bing ?
follow my guide for testing and once you get profitable kws even if you pay 1$ per click you can still see result , also try buying kws for exemple : how to buy Garcinia,where to buy Garcinia .... (Garcinia is a well known offer).
but you can try bizop offers they convert well also and loan

follow my guide for testing and once you get profitable kws even if you pay 1$ per click you can still see result , also try buying kws for exemple : how to buy Garcinia,where to buy Garcinia .... (Garcinia is a well known offer).

thanks a lot my dear

Thank you bro, I will follow your advice.

I didnt get what is dynamic keyword. Can u plz explain that. U want us to use keyword in heading or u want us to use {keyword} in heading

I didnt get what is dynamic keyword. Can u plz explain that. U want us to use keyword in heading or u want us to use {keyword} in heading

A dynamic keyword displays the keyword that the searcher types into Bing.

So if you put {KeyWord} in the ad title, if someone searches for 'Red Widgets' in Bing, your ad title will be 'Red Widgets' so the ad will be highly relevant to what they were searching for.

The screenshot shows {KeyWord} in the header so that is what you'd do if you follow abdellahi's guide.

Thanks for all this informations abdellahi, witch hosting plan do you use for your landers (shared or vps ) ?

Thank you for sharing this very useful information!

Could you please explain how to use dynamic keyword insertion?
Also, how do you use a link from a tracker in your ads?

Thanks for all this informations abdellahi, witch hosting plan do you use for your landers (shared or vps ) ?
A dynamic keyword displays the keyword that the searcher types into Bing.

So if you put {KeyWord} in the ad title, if someone searches for 'Red Widgets' in Bing, your ad title will be 'Red Widgets' so the ad will be highly relevant to what they were searching for.

The screenshot shows {KeyWord} in the header so that is what you'd do if you follow abdellahi's guide.
Glad you liked it
That's the answer

Before you lunch your campaigns did you contacted your AM to check which cpa offers were converting well in bing?

Last edited:
MI
Back