• good

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • very good

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • not bad

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this information is GOLD, very hard to get these kind of data from other people's hardwork and testing, op is sharing his findings after all those trial and error. for more of these kind of data i don't mind being the op's referral or buy stuff through his affiliate links.

dear op have you crack the code of achieving $200/week with cpa? do you do follow up emails?

thank you get it
your welcome
@abdellahi

Thank you for sharing! Very good job. :cool:
your welcome
Got it, thank you!
your welcome
good work
your welcome
this information is GOLD, very hard to get these kind of data from other people's hardwork and testing, op is sharing his findings after all those trial and error. for more of these kind of data i don't mind being the op's referral or buy stuff through his affiliate links.

dear op have you crack the code of achieving $200/week with cpa? do you do follow up emails?
your welcome
i build a list for some niches like bizzop

Image 2.png
IM offers pag
Hello dude, please, i am new to CPA, i will like to know what is ''IM offers page''?
I want to know what ''IM''.
Thanks.
e

You might want to use DKI (dynamic keyword insertion) in the first line... then add a little more pre-sell with DKI in the second title line. And if you can pull thru the DKI onto your lander as well, you'll bump CTR even more...

Yes i use a tracker :clickmagick
But you can try prosper202 or voluum

Good post your using Clickmagick for tracking Maxbounty offers.

Are you having any issues with the conversion tracking with maxbounty offers and clickmagick?

I tried clickmagick about 6 months ago and the conversion tracking wasnt working I wasnt getting the conversion data on Clickmagick and maxbounty told me to try different tracking software.

Good post your using Clickmagick for tracking Maxbounty offers.

Are you having any issues with the conversion tracking with maxbounty offers and clickmagick?

I tried clickmagick about 6 months ago and the conversion tracking wasnt working I wasnt getting the conversion data on Clickmagick and maxbounty told me to try different tracking software.

Yes mate, same thing here. They have fast responsive support, and easy-to-setup dashboard, but I didn't see either which keywords were converting.

banners
Back