The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

• Untitled 2

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY STARTS EARLY

“FunnelFlux  Zeydoo

How to filter trash traffic in adult affiliate?

marev_

Affiliate
affiliate
I want to try the adult affiliate. I saw in a YouTube video people doing CrackRevenue + TrafficJunky / Exoclick and having very good results. Now I see people in forums saying that in this type of traffic you have to filter a lot of spam and trash traffic, does anyone know how to do it? I also appreciate any advice to get me started on adult affiliate.

CPA Evolution 3

Graybeard

affiliate
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Only buy new browser current + 1 or 2 versions back
If the traffic network cannot sort that then you need to code a solution or bid very low because 40% -70% of their traffic is junk.
Headless Chrome is always a bot
Learn to make AS CIDR IP Block lists to exclude datacenters only bots there and adspy programs
How much traffic are you going to buy?

As for affinity sorting: that is another subject all together.
Don't even think you can use WordPress for landing pages for high-volume bulk traffic like that.

Rauldd

Affiliate
affiliate
Well .. if you starting in adult stuff, you should try others networks with better traffic, exo and junky are good but have a lot of trash traffic so you will need to spend some cash to blacklist those traffic. And dont believe a lot of those case study, most of those user has a lot of time trying so they try to sell 'my first try on xx network'

Dont link directly to offers, i gues you read about prelander, most adult offer will only work with a good prelander, you can try spyservices o just clicking some ads and see what kind of prelander working for them

Last edited:

Graybeard

affiliate
I run RON at low bids and then whitelist the good site ids and and don't play wack-a mole .
The good is what you want to find --the bad is really endless.
By good: less that 20% of that site's traffic is stopped by my filters.
When the click dry up, rinse and repeat.
If it's still slow update your creatives again --you may have reached saturation.

chervenkov

Affiliate
affiliate
Well .. if you starting in adult stuff, you should try others networks with better traffic, exo and junky are good but have a lot of trash traffic so you will need to spend some cash to blacklist those traffic. And dont believe a lot of those case study, most of those user has a lot of time trying so they try to sell 'my first try on xx network'

Dont link directly to offers, i gues you read about prelander, most adult offer will only work with a good prelander, you can try spyservices o just clicking some ads and see what kind of prelander working for them

Which are the other networks that have better traffic than TJ?

chervenkov

Affiliate
affiliate
I want to try the adult affiliate. I saw in a YouTube video people doing CrackRevenue + TrafficJunky / Exoclick and having very good results. Now I see people in forums saying that in this type of traffic you have to filter a lot of spam and trash traffic, does anyone know how to do it? I also appreciate any advice to get me started on adult affiliate.

You can filter the "bad traffic" and send it to a smarltink or sell it back to the networks :)

chervenkov

Affiliate
affiliate
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Only buy new browser current + 1 or 2 versions back
If the traffic network cannot sort that then you need to code a solution or bid very low because 40% -70% of their traffic is junk.
Headless Chrome is always a bot
Learn to make AS CIDR IP Block lists to exclude datacenters only bots there and adspy programs
How much traffic are you going to buy?

As for affinity sorting: that is another subject all together.
Don't even think you can use WordPress for landing pages for high-volume bulk traffic like that.

What is headless Chrome?
can you give us a simple solution that filter the datacenters and bots?

Graybeard

affiliate
can you give us a simple solution that filter the datacenters and bots?
It's that not simple --that's the problem.
Until I found out adscore was on the browser adblock lists I thought that might be a simple solution

But how much legit traffic that is using adblockers is redirected to a blackhole or honeypot?
You don't want to toss out the baby with the bathwater ...

HeadlessChrome is a program that emulates chrome browser with no GUI interface. It's a bot that imitates Chrome.
Google designed it for developers to test websites but it has been put to evil use by the 'bot-masters'

Last edited:

Alphasmart.Link

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
affiliate
ALPHASMART.LINK
Hi,

If you want to try adult affiliate, I would like to inform you that we provide high converting adult/dating offers and smartlink. You can connect me on Skype : live:.cid.41f4d7e9ef1e2f81

MI