The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

how to do effective email marketing?

Totally agree! Plus, I think it's not just about the software, cause what's the point of having the best email software if you're not keeping tabs on the data. Here's a good read about email marketing stats that I think all of us can agree on.

How I see email marketing is it's a continuous process of alteration until we get the right recipe for your target audience.

If we aren’t drafting our email effectively that is going to be spam, unsubscribe, immediate delete or ignore all together. In order to reach the audience effectively the subject of the email should be of false click bait but a proper format of triggering to open the email to know the content.

Some email marketing tips:
  • Make it personal (Not a automated one)
  • Make sure email look crisp and clean
  • Keep your email out of spam folder (Check by dummy email if that is falling into spam)
  • Build subscriber list
  • Make email mobile friendly
  • Make readers to reply
  • Make the unsubscribe easy
  • Create email signature (that creates more professionalism, trust and reassurance)

In my opinion, email advertising has been ineffective for a long time, no one just checks email, and if they do, then most often they just ignore advertising and spam.

email advertising has been ineffective for a long time

This is just misinformation. I email my many niche lists twice a week with great effect.

no one just checks email

It is one of the top means of communications in the world.

most often they just ignore advertising and spam.

Well, email apps and platforms shuttle off the spam into spam folders. As for advertising, if your emails are simply ads without valuable content, then absolutely most go unread unless they are from a trusted source. I read all the emails from those I subscribe to, that is why I subscribe to them! My specialty suppliers, my clothing suppliers, my collaborators emails in the industry, etc. etc., are all of interest to me.

I suspect you never figured out how to use email, how to make emails from you to a list valuable and productive.

Last edited:
In my opinion, email advertising has been ineffective for a long time, no one just checks email, and if they do, then most often they just ignore advertising and spam.
Social media gained an edge over email the last few years, but if you have quality lists, treat your subscribers as part of the family and not as numbers to milk and make money from, email is still a great tool.

If your email gets ignored, it's just because the readers aren't interested in that particular offer at that time. That doesn't mean they will not be interested in the future. Sometimes, you will have to mail the same contact up to 7 consistent times on the same offer in different arrangements to get him/them to finally click and check it out.

There are different factors that count when it comes to the reason why people ignore or open emails. Some factors might not even relate to the mail you sent. Might have sent a perfect mail, but just at the wrong time, the individual isn't in the mood at that time.

It is nothing to take personal, and that's why some people easily get tired and quit because they take it too personal.
To understand more how the email readers mind works, we can use ourselves and our inbox as an example.

One of the most important elements is adapting the content to the recipient. A good email campaign can bring you really good results. We've covered email marketing in more detail recently on our blog. If you are interested, please read.

I agree, adapting the content to the recipient is important. Also what makes a difference is the quality of your list. Without a high-quality list, you'll struggle to generate results from your email marketing efforts.

You can improve the quality of your list by ensuring that you only collect email addresses from subscribers who have explicitly opted in to receive messages from you. You should also make it easy for subscribers to unsubscribe from your list if they no longer want to receive messages from you.

Email marketing is really cool, thanks a lot for the helpful and interesting thread. Nice info on marketing here, I have to say! Thank you a lot for sharing it! I also want to know more about some interesting offline marketing methods. For example using different promotional items like ***HIDDEN LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN*** for it. What are your thoughts, guys? Maybe you can share something on it here too

Last edited by a moderator:
booty GIF

Warning! Don't click here!

banners
Back