The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

how to do effective email marketing?

Brenda R.

We've all received an email that we quickly deleted, tagged as spam, or disregarded entirely. If this is happening with your emails, you must figure it out. Perhaps you're not efficiently capturing your audience's attention.

So here I mentioned some key points that help you to enhance your email campaign ROI.

1. Build your verified email list
  2. Encourage readers to reply
  3. Make it descriptive
  4. Include CTOR button
  5. Make it easy to unsubscribe
  6. Make emails mobile-friendly
  7. Track data accurately

Last edited:
  1. Build your subscriber list
  3. Make it descriptive
  4. Keep your emails out of spam folders
  5. Make sure your emails verify
  6. Include interesting links
  7. Build your subscriber list
  8. Encourage readers to reply
  9. Make it easy to unsubscribe
  10. Make emails mobile-friendly
  11. More testing!
  12. Track data accurately
Let me know you think more TIPS about email marketing
A question, why you repeated some tips?? :rolleyes:
I already ignored the fact these tips are not clear ...
No offence, I'm just asking ....

✿ Samira ✿

The most effective emails are those that are tailored to the recipients. The right personalization will make your customers feel nurtured and cared for. They will more likely to buy your products, for example. Using the latest technology, you can personalize most elements of an email campaign and you can bespoke them to the individual needs and preferences of the recipient.

As we know email marketing is to promote product or services of a company . or in short it will connect you to the customers . well as the technology is advancing there are multiple options available for one task. Same like that there are bundle of strategies use for email marketing like

1. Personalize your message
  2. segment your subscriber
  3. send mobile friendly e-mails
  4. automotive e-mail campaigns
  5. Test copy ,Design and Buttons

It's an art to make a newsletter that works.
The automatic format is also suitable, but again - the product has to be unique or of high quality to sell really well.

six tips to help you drive engagement and ultimately improve your revenue.​

• Create strong content​

• Determine optimal email frequency​

• Prioritize communication​

• Standardize data for segmentation​

• Ensure key data for segmentation is available​

• Measure results and optimize tactics​

In my experiece, the sunject should be very clickbaity, for the email - i have used only html templates that are the same style as the prelander/lander and with multiple call-to-actions buttons.

Seizing the seasons! I made Halloween-themed, thanksgiving-themed, and an upcoming Christmas-themed campaign. Thats a really nice way to break the ice with cold contacts, especially if you make it witty enough without making it too "cringe"

I think I will offer a free months VIP subscription for premium sports betting data = what sports book has the best odds
click reveal odds
get a email and sms opt in for a free month ;)
they have to DOI both to get the sub :)
Give with one hand and take with the other ...

Oh I see, I thought you weren't serious ..
never mind!
And good luck for your thing!!

- Samira

Why you say that? --probably 3 out of 10 will go on to a paid subscription.
I can one-up that and do a $1.99 first mo trial and require a payment method too.
And I will have opt in email and sms.

We've all received an email that we quickly deleted, tagged as spam, or disregarded entirely. If this is happening with your emails, you must figure it out. Perhaps you're not efficiently capturing your audience's attention.

So here I mentioned some key points that help you to enhance your email campaign ROI.

1. Build your verified email list
  3. Make it descriptive
  4. Include CTOR button
  5. Make it easy to unsubscribe
  6. Make emails mobile-friendly
  7. Track data accurately
Best digital marketing company in Switzerland
I would say that it's also extremely important that email messages are personalized, as no one will open nor reply to some generic email that doesn't have any real connection to the user to which we are directing our message to. So, first, it's mandatory to do some kind of research to see which kind of personalization we can make - based on some personal business info of the lead, based on some achievements of the company he/she are working for, based on the industry they are running their business at, and so on. Segmentation is an essential part of every successful email marketing campaign, we have to separate the leads based on some characters that they share, such as demographics, GEOs, job role, and similar.

Email marketing tips to get you started
1. Create an email marketing plan.
2. Design your emails
3. Test your emails
4. What you can do with marketing automation
5. Measure your performance
Hope this helps. I generally follow kuware for Marketing related info.

Great tips. I liked the one which is about making it easy to unsubscribe. All the time I receive an email which I want to unsubscribe from and I cannot find the right button, it gets on my nerves and I become angry with the company which sends me this. More than that, it is also important to make the emails mobile friendly because most of the people read their emails from the cell phones and they don't want to waste time and eforts on trying to read the message.

Without spending a lot of money, email marketing campaigns allow you to reach and engage with your target audience in a personalized way.

The company's email marketing methods allow it to target customers more effectively than ever before.

The Email Marketing Strategies:

Do Your Homework With Your Data
Your data is the only thing you should trust to make a strategy. NO FRIEND OR MENTOR. Those little analytical graphs and tables know the best about your business.

Stay Simple and to the Point
This might occur as a contradicting statement for I just mentioned above “no plain text emails”. Now my friend let me blow this cloud of confusion for you.

You must be plain with your words, no storytelling, you must practice sticking to the actual agenda regarding what you want to do. Don’t beat around the bush and give subscribers room to imagine.

Make It Personal
The most common mistake that most marketing companies do is delivering an email without addressing the customer. You need to understand though email marketing is a form of marketing it is still different from how you do it on social platforms.

Pamper With Customer Experience
You need to make sure that you provide all the required action buttons within the reach alongside your email text. Also, these buttons must stand out and trigger the subscriber to take the required action in your interest.

Improve Content as per the Age Group
Knowing your target audience is one major parameter you need to take care of while you plan your email marketing strategy.

Creating an effective email marketing strategy helps you to engage and interact with your target audience in a personalized way while also growing revenue at a minimal cost. I hope these tips may assist you in your development.

Last edited by a moderator:
For a good email marketing campaign, I prefer a good email marketing software which can make everything easy for me such as mail chimp, send grid , etc. Also, your email list matters the most so we time we shoot email, we make sure to validate all our email data. If we follow everything perfectly than email marketing provides really amazing ROI.

MI
Back