The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Alex C

affiliate
Hello All,

I am starting a business that will be soon listed on Clickbank however what is the process of finding and gaining affiliates to join your company and help promote your product(s). In other words, where can I find affiliates located on other forums and what places should I promote my new adventure etc.

- AC

ClickBank is a Network that acts as a marketplace for your product.
You could try and get your offer accepted into other networks also.
The whole idea of selling through a network is the exposure of your business to that network's affiliate base.

That aside, Facebook affiliate oriented groups might be good to try. Attending affiliate events world wide (when the current pandemic situation abates) would allow you to network with substantial affiliates in attendance. Boards are obvious --use a search engine ...

You could submit an application to become one of our approved vendors. If approved, you would have vendor credentials and a listing in our Resources area. Then if you're active so members learn about you and your offer, you can potentially start building your number of affiliates.

This page shows you how but pay special attention to the list of requirements below the video, so you have everything in place before submission. Also note that you will have to have affiliate terms on your site, or a link to them.

Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed

It's a pretty simple process but let us know if you need help.

Hi Alex C, I have also recently joined Clickbank in the hopes of building out my affiliate network. I have even upped my commission to be at the max (75% is as high as CB allows) however it seems that no affiliate's picking up my product. Wonder if you are seeing the same on your end as a new listing?
I spent quite the investment setting up my payment process to accomodate to Clickbank's requirements and it's such a shame to see no revenue coming from that so far... :(

The best Ways to Find Affiliates Who Will Explode your Profit, and way you to utilize affiliate marketing to promote your business

Your best affiliates can come from people who have purchased from you.
Even if you work from home, you are likely part of a group of like-minded individuals online or offline.
You can also meet potential affiliates at live events and conferences.
You can place ads in relevant print publicans such as work at home magazines and other magazines devoted to people who are interested in this type of income opportunity.
If you join groups and friend people online, ensure that you also connect with potential affiliates.
Blogging and Cold Calls
Affiliate Networks

I think you are already on the right path as once your product is listed on ClickBank you will definitely be promoted by affiliates. Also listing on other networks like ClickBank will improve your production promotion. However, in addition to that,

You can go on Facebook and find Affiliate Marketing groups with huge number of members and pitch your affiliate program to them. You could also contact a popular YouTuber on the Affiliate Marketing Niche and let him make a video about your affiliate program. If your product is good, and the commission is great, sure lots of people will promote it for you.

What's your product @Alex C ?
Have you spent some money testing it on ClickBank?
Shown some conversion on ClickBank Stats and their Marketplace results.

Also what @azgold says above would be a good idea --become an affiliatefix vendor and promote your product some --right here.
Interesting thought, Graybeard. What do you mean by "spend money testing it on clickbank to show conversion stats"? I am in same boat as OP :(

I was speaking hypothetically, and my reasoning is; the way ClickBank ranks their offers is by both affiliate interest and productivity.
Code:
parse-clickbank-XML-algorithm

<Site>
<Id>BRBROWNING</Id>
<PopularityRank>5</PopularityRank>
<Title><![CDATA[The Ex Factor Guide -- The #1 Ex Back Product On CB]]></Title>
<Description><![CDATA[Most Profitable And Highest Converting &quot;get Your Ex Back&quot; Product. Most $/sale Of Any Ex Back Product. Unique, Cutting Edge Sales Video And Multiple High Retention Continuity Upsells = $6 Epc After Rebills Kick In. Quality Product, Low Refunds.]]></Description>
<HasRecurringProducts>true</HasRecurringProducts>
<Gravity>62.9073</Gravity>
<PercentPerSale>75.0</PercentPerSale>
<PercentPerRebill>13.0</PercentPerRebill>
<AverageEarningsPerSale>43.6799</AverageEarningsPerSale>
<InitialEarningsPerSale>35.3525</InitialEarningsPerSale>
<TotalRebillAmt>81.3945</TotalRebillAmt>
<Referred>93.0</Referred>
<Commission>75</Commission>
<ActivateDate>2012-06-12</ActivateDate>
</Site>

These are the factors they use what the weighting is IDK
the <Referred> could be influenced. Obviously there are results shown ...
this is just a model I used a few years ago.

My algo used was
want
Code:
Id, $rank = ($AverageEarningsPerSale *2)+(Gravity+Referred)

You do the math ;)

Hey GrayBeard!

Thanks for your feedback on this thread. My product is a dietary supplement which is called the Immune Booster which contains active ingredients to help support one's immune system. As many struggle in giving their body necessary minerals and nutrients, it results in a weaker immune system so my product helps solve that problem. I have gotten many affiliates to promote my product thus far the problem I am seeing is that these clickbank affiliates are not drawing in US traffic mostly right now the traffic their bringing is from Vietnam, Japan and Ireland which the traffic is not converting most likely due to the fact my landing page is in English which I am working on to be translated to more languages. I guess the problem I need to work on is finding affiliates who can bring US traffic. How do you think i can solve this?

I was speaking hypothetically, and my reasoning is; the way ClickBank ranks their offers is by both affiliate interest and productivity.
Code:
parse-clickbank-XML-algorithm

<Site>
<Id>BRBROWNING</Id>
<PopularityRank>5</PopularityRank>
<Title><![CDATA[The Ex Factor Guide -- The #1 Ex Back Product On CB]]></Title>
<Description><![CDATA[Most Profitable And Highest Converting &quot;get Your Ex Back&quot; Product. Most $/sale Of Any Ex Back Product. Unique, Cutting Edge Sales Video And Multiple High Retention Continuity Upsells = $6 Epc After Rebills Kick In. Quality Product, Low Refunds.]]></Description>
<HasRecurringProducts>true</HasRecurringProducts>
<Gravity>62.9073</Gravity>
<PercentPerSale>75.0</PercentPerSale>
<PercentPerRebill>13.0</PercentPerRebill>
<AverageEarningsPerSale>43.6799</AverageEarningsPerSale>
<InitialEarningsPerSale>35.3525</InitialEarningsPerSale>
<TotalRebillAmt>81.3945</TotalRebillAmt>
<Referred>93.0</Referred>
<Commission>75</Commission>
<ActivateDate>2012-06-12</ActivateDate>
</Site>

These are the factors they use what the weighting is IDK
the <Referred> could be influenced. Obviously there are results shown ...
this is just a model I used a few years ago.

My algo used was
want
Code:
Id, $rank = ($AverageEarningsPerSale *2)+(Gravity+Referred)

You do the math ;)

I think you are already on the right path as once your product is listed on ClickBank you will definitely be promoted by affiliates. Also listing on other networks like ClickBank will improve your production promotion. However, in addition to that,

You can go on Facebook and find Affiliate Marketing groups with huge number of members and pitch your affiliate program to them. You could also contact a popular YouTuber on the Affiliate Marketing Niche and let him make a video about your affiliate program. If your product is good, and the commission is great, sure lots of people will promote it for you.

Hey @PaidPoints,

Great points here I will definitely look into more influencers which I feel could have great benefits from!

@Graybeard I will definitely begin advertising to build up some sales and consumer data for my product but my product is more of a supplement meant to aid the immune system and relieve stress do you still think advertising should be done using search engines or more social media? :)

... I guess the problem I need to work on is finding affiliates who can bring US traffic. How do you think i can solve this?
Buy ads yourself using US traffic and have a POC (proof of concept) approach with some real paid/sale shipment data.
Why should someone invest in promoting any product?​
  • conversion ratios
  • epc evidence
  • product quality
  • return/cancellation ratios
  • repeat volume when commissionable
In a competitive niche like 'weight loss' there is a lot of skepticism and competition options.
I think the US market is a lot worse off than Europe and Asia right now anyway.

Ad networks are your best bet. There are too many restrictions with 'nutra' (not weight-loss). Maybe, you can conform to the other (SE, Facebook others) ad platform's requirements and then buy their media ads ...

banners
Back