The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How often do you blog?

I only update when inspired to write something of value, but my blog is more for the purpose of text anchor links to my site and products than for readers, helping my SEO. I do however write very readable and informative content at the same time so visitors would be none the wiser.

^i also update my blog when i'm also inspired. This gives me more ideas and helps me finish the article for about a short period of time.

I blog on a lot of stuff but the ones who consumes most of my time is my blog about SEO and my everyday life.Its some sort of self expression and my way to educate others on some fields I consider myself expert.

I blog once in 2 days, as blogs are considered as the best source to gain traffic and fresh content. Blogs are updated frequently, so search engines are more attracted towards a blog more than a website. Also, self hosted blog is always good than free blogging platforms. Hosting your own blog will allow you to have a full control over your blog and monitor it for a better ranking.

I don't update it often because of work. I update it at the very least once a week, during weekends. What do I write about? Everything that happened within the week that's worth writing for. :)

I started blogging before 10 months. Now i can write 2 blogs daily. I select the topic of my blog from current affairs. I think current affairs discussed more. I would try to include fresh and unique contents in my blog.

My changes all the time, I have my regular blog and I have new blogs that I am creating all the time for different project for example this one about online dating in USA . I have been updating it almost every day.

I write entries on my blog whenever I feel like it. I can't concentrate when I'm not in the mood to do it. I only blog about memorable or important topics I had. :]

i have blog really so lazzy to write somthing and post :)
i prefer to read and have some bookmarked blogs about football and political who are really good.

i have blog really so lazzy to write somthing and post :)
i prefer to read and have some bookmarked blogs about football and political who are really good.

Writing in a blog really requires a lot of patience and interest. Consistency is another important thing to take note too.

MI
Back