The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How often do you blog?

I blog like 1 post every week or so.

To make it more regular I would save my efforts or write the post in some notepad but only post it on the blog at 7 days intervals.

Been doing this since some months and seeing good effect in traffic.

Now I started updating my blogs min once in a week, sometimes more quickly if having time. I am trying to spare time to update my blogs daily as you are.

Regards
John

I have three blogs. Each of them are being updated with content weekly, however it is touch to provide some good text with it.

I think the frequency needed to blog is greatly exagerated. Ie i have a blog that i hardly ever update but its been number 1 for a major keyword for the last few months.

I think the frequency needed to blog is greatly exagerated. Ie i have a blog that i hardly ever update but its been number 1 for a major keyword for the last few months.

But if you haven't update your blog frequently then its end with low visitors.

DON.

I have been blogging pretty much daily, sometimes twice a day, but it depends on what has happened that day. My blog is about my journey in learning to use the law of attraction.

I am doing alot of Blogging, both on my own website (Above) and a business social networking website in which i am sharing tips on everything that is computer related really.

Things from Spam Protection & Prevention, to How to gain more website traffic.

My latest blog post is on How To Increase Website Traffic Using SEO?

Best Wishes,
Mike :)

Well i like to keep up-to-date my blog As often as i can but i hardly get time to write new content for my blog , so mainly i update my blog once in weak but when i get lot of free time and also get some hot topics then i like to keep up-to-date my blog on daily bases

MI
Back