The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How often do you blog?

I used to be quite bad for it, but now I tend to update each blog almost daily. It is amazing how many visits a blog can get to my main site, compared to Google organic!

As i love to do blogging i used to update this weekly sometimes twice in week........
sometimes single update in 15 days ..depend on the time

I used to blog twice a week, then promote those posts for a time. Now I blog only once a week, and try to promote twice as much, because I realized that the posts I was writing weren't being seen anyway...

My blogs are niche specific. So I blog specifically about topics in the legal industry, or disabilities, or debt. I tend to blog on average 6 times a week on each blog. Just something I try to do because I think this way: If my site gets crawled, isn't it better to have that many more pages crawled? yes, it is. (but make sure all your blog posts are relevant and GOOD, don't just blog to blog) have something to say.

It is important to update the blog at regular time intervals. Ideally, you must publish a new blog post in 2-3 days.

You can write and publish blogs everyday, every week or every month, It's up to you how you can manage your schedule. Just remember to be consistent. Plan it. If you intend to make a weekly blog, make sure that you can upload an article a week. Through time, you can have followers, so it will always be better to know that you are updating on a consistent basis.

The ideal is to update and add fresh contents to your blog on a regular basis. I used to do that to my blogs monetized by google adsense before. I slowed down blogging now as earnings in adsense seemed to trickle down too.

I have a review site that I write on everyday, and I have a Bible study blog that I try to write on everyday. Then I have a blog about my daughter and being a mother of a teenager that I write on when I have something to say. Lastly I have a writing blog about my stories that I have no home for at the moment, that I also write on when there is something to put on. The review site is where I promote my affiliate links when I actually like the program or I tell people to stay away from it, if I don't like it. So it is very important that I keep that updated as much as possible.

wow, I created this thread in 2008. Nice to see it's still going :)

I have one main IT blog which I use to post fixes I come across. Maybe once a week. :)

banners
Back