The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How long it takes to start earning as an affiliate

Madusha

affiliate
Hi am new to affiliate marketing as a publisher I have recently started getting approved from affiliate networks. I have researched but want to know from experience buddies how long it takes to start generating significant income from affiliate marketing and how much time we need to spend on daily basis on developing our website or blog

how long it takes to start generating significant income from affiliate marketing and how much time we need to spend on daily basis on developing our website or blog

How long is a piece of string?

Classic chicken and egg type question as it depends on your level of experience, drive, motivation, budget, anlaytical and technical skills. Websites and anything tech related you can easily outsource, but not the rest and I advice you to keep it all in house.

If you're totally new, I would factor in at least a good few weeks as a learning curve as you're going to need a bit of time to find your way.

I believe it takes 10 years in any trade or skill to become a master at it ;)

Hope that helps,
Nick

You make
Every articles with SEO
Every videos with SEO
Every Q and A with signature link

You will earn after few day or one week possible

Hi, @Madusha You are most welcome
Just learn about affiliate marketing and find out specific topics which you are not understand.
Just enter pointer section and POST NEW THREAD what you want to know ,everyone is waiting for another one to help.Tell someone else what you know.

Hey Madusha,

The amount of time it takes is going to be different for everyone, not to mention it depends on what your definition of "earning" is. I'll assume you mean receiving your first payment which usually requires you to earn a certain threshold (ie. $100 at MaxBounty)

Ideally you can reach that within your first few months if you've done some considerable research and planning beforehand. However, it's important when you're first starting out to try your best not to focus on the financial gains, as they'll likely be minimal either way. Instead, put emphasis on testing and learning what works and what doesn't. That's such a significant piece of the puzzle in becoming a successful affiliate marketer. Acquiring that customized knowledge through doing rather than just reading will also allow you to adapt in the future when running new offers or promoting within different traffic sources.

Good luck!

Affiliate marketing has been the buzz in the world of online marketing. Many of the affiliates have already given up their full time jobs and now earn good money from affiliate marketing making it a full time income source.

Affiliate marketing has made it possible to make money quickly and work from wherever you want, whenever you want. However, there are many factors that come into affiliate marketing and how fast you make money. It is also true that you’re not going to make any money in your first couple of days, but keeping up your consistent work will make money sooner than you think. Patience is a virtue my friend that can take you a long way in the online world as well as the real world.

One of the primary things that help you earn better and quickly is selecting the right niche and the affiliate program that pays out highest commission.

Depends on the risks you take, luck factor, your aptitude, etc. I don't mean to say take a huge risk, learn and scale is a better approach.

Hi am new to affiliate marketing as a publisher I have recently started getting approved from affiliate networks. I have researched but want to know from experience buddies how long it takes to start generating significant income from affiliate marketing and how much time we need to spend on daily basis on developing our website or blog

Everyone has to start somewhere. Be active in this community, ask loads of questions, take action, and be committed. That's how it gets done! Do the following and start earning within a month or so.

Use this forum as a mentor. It's full of members at every level of experience which makes for many balanced perspectives for a Newbie to learn from. Take the time to read through the forums here and see for yourself that the Newbies achieving success have actually dedicated themselves to success in this industry and reaping the rewards by following the advice of fellow AffiliateFix members, being dedicated to success, putting the time in, and making the necessary investments. You cannot shortcut the learning curve. It goes slower for some and it goes faster for others. Everyone has their own intellectual absorption rates, skill development pace, commitment level, and budgets.

You are a FIX'er now and that means you have the world at your feet with IM. Here are a few suggestions:

Read and learn through extensive reading in this community. Select one vertical. one tracker, and one traffic source. Learn from your fellow members here to master each one of them (a couple of months). Then you can expand and replicate your successes.

As a Newbie, you need to read, study, invest, and implement. Perseverance, dedication, and taking action are the cornerstones of the success you will obtain.

Read
Read through the various areas of the forum to learn about the types of marketing available for your new business. Make a list of all the types of marketing and take some notes along the way. Then determine which area of marketing with which you will start your journey.

Do this to select an area of marketing to start, as well, do this to select a tracker, a traffic source, and to select a vertical.

Then read up on the affiliate networks and select two to begin with that will serve your needs and the types of offers you would like to promote. Put your application in and they will call you for an interview. Be professional and be prepared to answer some questions about how you will promote offers, do you have a website, are you a Newbie, etc. Please note, if you join the Dojo, we have a thread there that can offer assistance in getting accepted to some of the networks.

Study
Now that you have selected a basis to begin, read all of the threads in this forum that relate to your initial selections so that you have a rudimentary understanding of their features and benefits.

Invest
You will require some investment. A VPS server, domains, traffic, landing pages, etc. You will need a budget for daily, weekly, and monthly expenses. This will change over time and you will need to update it often so that you know exactly what your costs and earnings are.

Implement
This is where it all starts to earn. You must now begin to implement what you have established as your foundation for your business.

Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here as it is full of great tools and features.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

If you have enough budget to test an offer, then you can see the result quickly and then improvise from that point. You may or may not earn something but at least you will learn a lot. If you do organic SEO, it may take forever to see your first commission.

Hi,
It all depends on your efforts and determination. Within a week you can start earning good amount through affiliate marketing. Learn from industry experts, take proper guidance and training from relevant source. The maximum time you will spend on learning and making efforts in the beginning, the more money you will earn as a result.

MI
Back