The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How do you scale your TeeSpring campaigns?

Shanr02

So I launched a campaign with $5/day budget on Facebook and I got one sale. These are my stats below:
  • Ad budget: $5/day
  • Ad Spent: $2.85
  • Impressions: 394
  • Clicks: 21
  • Click Through Rate: 5.33%
  • Click Through Rate (Link): -
  • Cost Per Click: $0.14
  • Shares: 0
  • Sales: 1
  • Profit: $4.15
How would you scale this campaign? Would you add more to the budget ($5/day to $10/day)? OR would you just let it run for another with that $5?

Below is my journey thread:
[JOURNEY] to make $5000/month with TeeSpring | Page 3 | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

You can see everything I am doing in much more detail

I like to start with $20 per day because you don't know if you're going to make more sales with a $5 per budget fast enough (Teespring campaigns are worse because they have a deadline).

But if you have sales and good metrics (CTR, sales, likes) I'd increase the budget to $10-20 per day to say the minimum.

I like to start with $20 per day because you don't know if you're going to make more sales with a $5 per budget fast enough (Teespring campaigns are worse because they have a deadline).

But if you have sales and good metrics (CTR, sales, likes) I'd increase the budget to $10-20 per day to say the minimum.
Also Can I if you run website conversion ads or PPE ads?

You can run both and split test to see which one works better for this campaign.

One more question. When you test t-shirts do you launch multiple shirts within same niche all at once? Or do you launch one per day?

Also do you think there is still money to be made in Teespring? I've heard some people say that it's dead now....

I test multiple designs and see which one converts better.
As for Teespring being dead, I do know people making 4 figures per day with it.

Some people will always say everything is dead. SEO, CPA, Teespring, FB, etc.

MI
Back