The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How do I promote our affiliate program and attract more affiliate marketers?

Fanwer

affiliate
I've got an affiliate program on our store and got several promoters registered already. But the conversion rate is 0. How can I promote our affiliate program and attract more targeted promoters?

Depends what your store is and who the affiliates are,

We are currently developing an "influencer" training package for affiliates on our POD clothing store to help people promote the merch on their socials correctly.

Outside of this, I've done basic affiliate marketing training and provided images, email swipes etc

Gettig better affiliates = finding the people with the right traffic, find the people promoting the competitors and offer them something better or people with that traffic who aren't monetized to promote you too.

I'll add: 1 out of 10 that register for an affiliate program will produce more than a few sales.

Of those (the 10%) only 20% will produce regular sales at your *anticipated* volumes.

The best thing you can do is lower barriers to sales (restrictions and search ad bidding rules) where possible --even for a limited time ex: until 1/2024

Offer a matching doubling of commission bonus.
Example: once you reach 200.00 in your first regular commission pay-outs --you will receive a 200.00 one time bonus reward as a new affiliate.

I've got an affiliate program on our store

Register your affiliate program in our resources and you can recruit from our membership. Requirements and instructions attached (it's free).

Attachments

• Vendor Requirements v7.pdf
    135.3 KB · Views: 10
Requirements and instructions attached (it's free).

MI
Back